Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grifters, Sellouts, Cowards

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Who are the talking heads, pundits, shows etc that we no longer trust, others should realize aren't on our side?

Anyone with a mainstream platform, or usual guest

Warroom Pandemic- Bannon, Posobiec, etc

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Lol some have come to call me the Accidental Grifter

Edit: FYI its a baseless accusation and I will continue to prove it wrong, but just funny how haters are

Last edited:

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Only journalists I would trust are John Solomon, Sara Carter and Catherine Herridge.

I don't trust any of the op/ed people at all on any side. Their job is to keep you angry so you keep watching, listening or clicking.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
What’s you guys view on Shapiro? I used to be a huge fan but he seems to be more interested in the republican party than actual conservative values. Still listen to him from time to time though.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
What’s you guys view on Shapiro? I used to be a huge fan but he seems to be more interested in the republican party than actual conservative values. Still listen to him from time to time though.

He's an op/ed guy, so I don't trust him a bit. He might be entertaining from time to time, but he is in no way trustworthy.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Shapiro is a definite pass for me

Scott Adams? He's a grey hat to me, can't trust anyone with his skillset

The Adams, Cerno, Dave Rubin gang gives me pause. Most of the time I agree with their views but I can't trust them

I think Adam Carolla is very effective, funny

Dennis Prager is growing on me

Bongino is a waste of time imo

In many ways I see even Rush as a true believer but what's the point of listening to his show?

Maroon Mudbug

Poster
Andrew Wilkow is true on XM patriot

Rush Limbaugh stood strong and rallied against Obama and is not backing down now.

Newt has always been a conservative and has stayed steady

Clarence Thomas

Thomas Sowell

Ben Carson

Mike Pompeo

Ron Paul

Dennis Prager

I am an untrusting SOB and I always listen very leery but the people above have shown they have a core about them.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Andrew Wilkow is true on XM patriot

Rush Limbaugh stood strong and rallied against Obama and is not backing down now.

Newt has always been a conservative and has stayed steady

Clarence Thomas

Thomas Sowell

Ben Carson

Mike Pompeo

Ron Paul

Dennis Prager

I am an untrusting SOB and I always listen very leery but the people above have shown they have a core about them.
Agree generally on those

Pompeo reeks of establishment with appeal to us imo

From the admin, I'd pick Peter Navarro

I think a complication is that there are genuine ppl with reasonably sized platforms, audiences who thought the plan was on as well

BurtReynoldsMustache

Poster
Founder
Shapiro is a definite pass for me

Scott Adams? He's a grey hat to me, can't trust anyone with his skillset

The Adams, Cerno, Dave Rubin gang gives me pause. Most of the time I agree with their views but I can't trust them

I think Adam Carolla is very effective, funny

Dennis Prager is growing on me

Bongino is a waste of time imo

In many ways I see even Rush as a true believer but what's the point of listening to his show?
Interesting. What's your beef with Bongino?

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Interesting. What's your beef with Bongino?
I've listened to him periodically

His show could be boiled down to 4-5 minutes and he piggybacks on the standard gop lines of attack but with more flavor, a fire and brimstone lethargy

I thought he was a conduit between the research, investigative network to the layman but never thought he was particularly good at it

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Why no on Bannon and Jack P? I like them
Bannon has a particulary shady past and has been caught red handed grifting. He was talking a big game post election promising Trump would continue on

Just listening to him and Boris Ephstien pump sunshine turned me off. To me, these people make more sense as controlled operation than they do as righteous outsiders

Could be completely wrong but that's my evaluation given the current scenario

BurtReynoldsMustache

Poster
Founder
I think Bongino acts like he has more knowledge than he really does. He also repeats like Hannity which is a turnoff for me.
I've listened to him periodically

His show could be boiled down to 4-5 minutes and he piggybacks on the standard gop lines of attack but with more flavor, a fire and brimstone lethargy

I thought he was a conduit between the research, investigative network to the layman but never thought he was particularly good at it
I agree to an extent, but still enjoy his show and daily email briefing.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think we've got to cut it all off.

We have more than a few talented individuals that could write soul-searching articles on this site and post them as threads.

That will provide a great foundation for discussion for now.

We can mark the threads as articles, and then let the comment section serve for discussion. We can work on forging our message and have it ready for the right time.

We have a community here already. We have enough smart people capable of free thinking. We can create platforms for ourselves.

Top Bottom