Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Governor Nipple tits - the shining light

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
This past weekend a buddy of mine had some friends in town from NYC that he was entertaining. Turns out they had a tee time at the Ocean Course in Kiawah and one of the 4 backed out, so I luckily got to slide right onto the Ocean Course. It was awesome. Got a little unlucky in that the weather was a bit chilly, but i hit the ball really well and scored well for me. Overall it was pretty much a glorious day. No kids, golf, sunshine, alcohol etc.

But even on glorious days weird shit happens. Two of the guys down were from NYC and were basically corona bros. We didn't talk much politics because it was obvious we were on opposite ends of the spectrum, but the talk turned to Cuomo and whats going on with the accusations against him in the media. One of the new yorkers said that Cuomo is well liked and if he ran for re-election today would be re-elected. I dont follow nipple tits so not sure if thats true or not. BUT the one of these assholes actually called Cuomo "The guiding light, the steady rock" during the pandemic. That is ultimately why he would easily win re-election.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Do they not realize Cuomo ORDERED covid patients into the old folks home? How can someone, a wealthy obviously smart guy at that, say something so out of touch with reality?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
This past weekend a buddy of mine had some friends in town from NYC that he was entertaining. Turns out they had a tee time at the Ocean Course in Kiawah and one of the 4 backed out, so I luckily got to slide right onto the Ocean Course. It was awesome. Got a little unlucky in that the weather was a bit chilly, but i hit the ball really well and scored well for me. Overall it was pretty much a glorious day. No kids, golf, sunshine, alcohol etc.

But even on glorious days weird shit happens. Two of the guys down were from NYC and were basically corona bros. We didn't talk much politics because it was obvious we were on opposite ends of the spectrum, but the talk turned to Cuomo and whats going on with the accusations against him in the media. One of the new yorkers said that Cuomo is well liked and if he ran for re-election today would be re-elected. I dont follow nipple tits so not sure if thats true or not. BUT the one of these assholes actually called Cuomo "The guiding light, the steady rock" during the pandemic. That is ultimately why he would easily win re-election.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Do they not realize Cuomo ORDERED covid patients into the old folks home? How can someone, a wealthy obviously smart guy at that, say something so out of touch with reality?
NYC people are never wrong, won't admit it, won't own up to it, they are far superior to any other humans. Fvck them, upstaters can't stand him, workers around him hate him.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Guiding light - that’s impressive. I’ve stopped trying to reason with folks like that and just take their side even further to an extreme.

In today’s society the preferred opinion is to execute the unvaccinated versus letting them live their normal life.

Changed the title for more accurate description!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
If you just watch corporate media, you live in an alternate reality. Sadly, there are tens of millions of people like these cucks who you golfed with.

Did you push back at all? Or just let it go, to enjoy the round? Cuomo is a mass murderer, not being hyperbolic. Everyone would know this, with an honest media.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
If you just watch corporate media, you live in an alternate reality. Sadly, there are tens of millions of people like these cucks who you golfed with.

Did you push back at all? Or just let it go, to enjoy the round? Cuomo is a mass murderer, not being hyperbolic. Everyone would know this, with an honest media.

I was more of a tag along than anything else in this situation so I did not push back at all. Just sat back and enjoyed the scenery. I have no problem confronting people, have found myself in many awkward situations ... but there is a time and place for everything and it was not at that moment. I was pretty much drunk, high and about 3 shots under my handicap soooooo didn't want to fuck up my buzz.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder

This story needed to end with you feeding them to the alligators there. It didn't, so I'm highly disappointed.

OPD77

Elite

Liberalism is one serious mental disorder that can only be cured by one thing......usually.

Jtrain80

Legendary
It would be a tall order to wake anyone up that thinks like that.

How were they other than that? Decent people? Snobs? Funny?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Isn't this the guy that made special deals for his friends to get them the vaccine first? I haven't seen it in the msm but I've heard through the grapevine that this occurred.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
It would be a tall order to wake anyone up that thinks like that.

How were they other than that? Decent people? Snobs? Funny?

They were good people. They just live in NYC and thats a different life than we live outside of the city. But by all means they were well educated, smart, funny, decent people. Not the type of people I would want to hand with on a daily basis, but that doesn't mean they were bad guys.

Jtrain80

Legendary
They were good people. They just live in NYC and thats a different life than we live outside of the city. But by all means they were well educated, smart, funny, decent people. Not the type of people I would want to hand with on a daily basis, but that doesn't mean they were bad guys.

Sire people are alot different. Coworker made the journey from NYC to small town Oklahoma. He said that he wouldn't be able to convince people back home what Oklahoma was really like. Whole different worlds.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Sire people are alot different. Coworker made the journey from NYC to small town Oklahoma. He said that he wouldn't be able to convince people back home what Oklahoma was really like. Whole different worlds.
Blue states like NY and 1980, and the people that live in them, just don't understand what it's like to live in a red state like OK, TX, WY, WV, OH, IN, ect.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Blue states like NY and 1980, and the people that live in them, just don't understand what it's like to live in a red state like OK, TX, WY, WV, OH, IN, ect.

I was thinking about a trip to NYC(summer 2019), and he was warning me that I probably wouldn't like it after seeing my reaction to a traffic jam.

Top Bottom