Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got Pfizer shot 1 yesterday, the Govt is tracking me

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
And I feel like absolute ass. Feel worse then when I had the Vid. Nurse friend says I should be better tomorrow but fvck all this. Headche, feever, tired AF and my head feels like its in a vice. Keep wetting a cold rag and leaving it on me head to try and cool off.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
And I feel like absolute ass. Feel worse then when I had the Vid. Nurse friend says I should be better tomorrow but fvck all this. Headche, feever, tired AF and my head feels like its in a vice. Keep wetting a cold rag and leaving it on me head to try and cool off.

Congrats on the government gene modified genital herpes.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Why don't you quit being such a faggot and get the vaccine?
Why do you care what others do? So you think an experimental drug is ok without any data to show. But you disagree with decades and decades of data showing other information regarding vaccinations, and shots. The definitions of each and their effect. 100 person double blind study 50 taking and 50 taking placebo pills All 50 that took ivermectin showed distinct
progression, and less severe symptoms. 2-6 days earlier then those who did not. Why are you against a cheap drug that has helped so many get through the virus?

It shows your motive, which is incredibly unbecoming. Amongst other things

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I got it because I like to travel and like it or not a vaccine card to travel is coming. Plus, my parents are high risk and I like seeing them alive. If you don’t like my decision, I could give a fvck. You do you
Don’t really care if someone gets the vax or not, but be careful around your at risk parents. The vax doesn’t keep you from getting covid, spreading covid, or dying from covid. In fact, vaccinated people in Israel are having worse outcomes than unvaxxed.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Not a vaccine (atleast according to the EXPERTS - FDA) and Now you weirdos are really arguing that people who have beat Covid and therefore have natural immunity (YOU KNOW THE REAL KIND not so BS shot that still allows you to get it) NEED A SHOT THAT DOESNT PREVENT THE VIRUS.

Look I get the troll that claims to be an ER doctor and has had BOTH mRNA shots is a lying POS. But the rest of you……🤯

4n6tox

Poster
A lot more going to be taking them too with the employer mandates. I did not react great to the first one, I'm not sure I can go through with second. JNJ is nowhere to be found around here but that is what I should have went with.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I got it because I like to travel and like it or not a vaccine card to travel is coming. Plus, my parents are high risk and I like seeing them alive. If you don’t like my decision, I could give a fvck. You do you
What’s up @d-tiger45.
Curious why you chose Pfizer vaccine. I’m on the fence as far as vaccination. If it ever gets full FDA approval I might be in but have no idea which one to get. Don’t think I want Moderna one though.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Don’t really care if someone gets the vax or not, but be careful around your at risk parents. The vax doesn’t keep you from getting covid, spreading covid, or dying from covid. In fact, vaccinated people in Israel are having worse outcomes than unvaxxed.
Yea but that’s Israel. So what if they were the first country to get everybody vaccinated, that probably has nothing to do with it.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
What’s up @d-tiger45.
Curious why you chose Pfizer vaccine. I’m on the fence as far as vaccination. If it ever gets full FDA approval I might be in but have no idea which one to get. Don’t think I want Moderna one though.
I’ll consider novavax when and if it’s approved. I think by then It will be such a cluster with boosters and all that nobody will care.

4n6tox

Poster
What’s up @d-tiger45.
Pfizer is going to get FDA approved first, most likely. They were first to submit. Compared to moderna they are about a third of the dose as well. I'm not sure any of that matters though, poison is still poison.

Jtrain80

Legendary

I am right there with you. It's a personal decision, no one should be forced either way.

BurntJ

Founder
How did those that got the J&J vaccine shot that is UNAPPROVED feel afterwards?
My wife got this one and was sick as shit for 2 days....then fine. If I am ever required (wife has been "asking" which got a HELL NO, and work WONT every require as were all patriots here) I will be getting the J&J as or any like that isn't a mRNA jab.

And FYI on the coming FAKE FDA approvals. FDA's our requirements, mandate 5 years of testing to determine any/all long and short term side effects. So basically the Liar Faukki will be pushing them to call these approved to try to fight the STIGMA THEY CREATED.

BurntJ

Founder
Funny thing is.....go back and look at all the Flu shots people have been given each year, ONLY to have the Medical Industry come back in Dec-Feb to tell you its for the wrong strain and you need another. Clearly these people have NEVER known what the hell was going on so they make it up as they go and yet people keep falling for the clown show.

I personally think its insane BUT everyone should THINK and ACT for THEMSELVES. DO YOU!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Keep drinking. Your mother in law is the one following you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom