Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got a warning on tMB from NationalMod

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I'm disappointed that we've openly posted the way to this thread over there. The trolling has gotten out of control and nothing to stop them from coming here.
Crootn Lord and the Overlord have absolute power here. This is not a pay site, so no fear of shutting posters out of paid services. That said, it appears the lower lord is willing to allow others over as long as their trolling is kept to a minimum. Honestly, I don’t mind if they aren’t complete assholes. I’d definitely not allow RidenwithBiden in here though if I had any say.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Crootn Lord and the Overlord have absolute power here. This is not a pay site, so no fear of shutting posters out of paid services. That said, it appears the lower lord is willing to allow others over as long as their trolling is kept to a minimum. Honestly, I don’t mind if they aren’t complete assholes. I’d definitely not allow RidenwithBiden in here though if I had any say.
I'll donate monthly just to piss them off that they can't come.

Let's keep this for the good guys if possible.

Drrock

Poster
Founder
Me neither on Ridin

Latest posts

Top Bottom