Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOP pushing bill to ban teaching history of slavery

BigBucnNole

Elite

This, among many other things, really shows the GOP's true colors.

Lincoln was a Republican. The GOP has been latching onto that as a defense against being racist for years. They've been using that to attack democrats. But even still, they just know that people will connect the dots. When lying and being disingenuous start to fail, their only remaining move is to just shut down the conversation.

Fuck the GOP.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Critical Race Theory ≠ Slavery

Y’all cry racism in every single topic from films, to art, to schools, economics, dating, religion, etc.. You connecting the dots to add to your “true racism” list that you’ll eventually use to Send people to death camps doesn’t interest me because you show no scrutiny or seriousness toward the serious charge of calling someone racist

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Lincoln was a Republican. The GOP has been latching onto that as a defense against being racist for years. They've been using that to attack democrats. But even still, they just know that people will connect the dots. When lying and being disingenuous start to fail, their only remaining move is to just shut down the conversation.

Fuck the GOP.

MSNBC?

You actually bought that spin?

Critical race theory and the history of slavery are not the same thing

BigBucnNole

Elite
MSNBC?

You actually bought that spin?

Critical race theory and the history of slavery are not the same thing

So they refuse to negotiate or put out legislation that improves the lives of Americans. They can't possibly condone an investigation into January 6th. Instead this is what they propose...

Fucking moronic, racist, pedophile supporting, Christian nationalist trash.

There really is no compromising with them anymore is there.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
So they refuse to negotiate or put out legislation that improves the lives of Americans. They can't possibly condone an investigation into January 6th. Instead this is what they propose...

Fucking moronic, racist, pedophile supporting, Christian nationalist trash.

There really is no compromising with them anymore is there.
They’re proposing it because CRT creates single issue racism huckster morons like yourself that don’t know any other history or politics and just learn hatred for white people

Good thing you’ve reinforced that here for everyone that already had concerned with your hateful rhetoric

BigBucnNole

Elite
They’re proposing it because CRT creates single issue racism huckster morons like yourself that don’t know any other history or politics and just learn hatred for white people

Good thing you’ve reinforced that here for everyone that already had concerned with your hateful rhetoric

Bruh the kids don't even have access to the books that teach that stuff to you + there is a culture of ignorance that is championed.

The kid that actually does learn the truth despite the area gets bullied and beat into submission.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Bruh the kids don't even have access to the books that teach that stuff to you + there is a culture of ignorance that is championed.

The kid that actually does learn the truth despite the area gets bullied and beat into submission.
Stay focused. You’re off task

You were hating the whites people that wanted to stop teaching slavery. you were disproven and shown that it’s a smaller academic discipline that has already received scrutiny from other academics. And now you’re pivoting to saying there’s a culture of ignorance and that somehow woke CRT believers somehow get Bullied???

If anything CRT believers are the most adamant toward stopping “whiteness” and telling Coca Cola Employees to stop being white. They are the aggressors

BigBucnNole

Elite
Stay focused. You’re off task

You were hating the whites people that wanted to stop teaching slavery. you were disproven and shown that it’s a smaller academic discipline that has already received scrutiny from other academics. And now you’re pivoting to saying there’s a culture of ignorance and that somehow woke CRT believers somehow get Bullied???

If anything CRT believers are the most adamant toward stopping “whiteness” and telling Coca Cola Employees to stop being white. They are the aggressors

This is what Republicans have to offer? Not infrastructure (blocking that), not healthcare, not prescription drug control, nothing on housing or education costs, no real solutions at the border, nothing on foreign policy ... but they don't want historians to teach history? Which clearly violates the First Amendment.

This is what happens when you invite the crazies into your party and suddenly realize that you have alienated so many sane people that you will never again win an election if you stand up to the crazies you brought in.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
This is what Republicans have to offer? Not infrastructure (blocking that), not healthcare, not prescription drug control, nothing on housing or education costs, no real solutions at the border, nothing on foreign policy ... but they don't want historians to teach history? Which clearly violates the First Amendment.

This is what happens when you invite the crazies into your party and suddenly realize that you have alienated so many sane people that you will never again win an election if you stand up to the crazies you brought in.
You’re not focused enough to argue with other people correctly or consider opposing points

Keep reciting speeches or copying lines from commentators you love and practicing in the mirror sport

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Y'all motherfuckers postin in a Troll thread. Just n FYI.
I’ve been certain of that before in the crypto thread but America 1st just turned out to be that retarded on crypto. Didn’t know if like @BigBucnNole had a black wife or something forcing him to be illogical on this one point

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Then @JordanPetersHorn, ya know because discussing longhorn football and Jordan Peterson is just so much fucking fun, likes your post and still easily hooked. Lol.
Only because you PERFECTLY captured how “Racism Only” thinkers have to keep running back to that Racism well in argument. Was an excellent performance

Felt like I was back with @inrileyitrust again

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

Fuck the GOP.

legit source there bro

Srufiopunk28

Poster

Were you asleep during the 4 years of Trump? The highlighted portion of your post were literally some of his strongest areas.

BigBucnNole

Elite
MSNBC getting even more brazen in their use. Just straight propaganda.

Depending on the district, the southern apologist perspective has been in K-12 curriculum for decades. If you at the excuses for slavery found in many K-12 textbooks, you can see why teaching race differently should be a major issue. Common excuses and apologies for slavery include: masters treated their slaves well, slaves enjoyed their work, enslavement was not limited to the US, other minorities also suffered, Africans sold Africans into slavery, it’s a state rights issue, and the economy of the time would have collapsed with out slavery. It’s all easily disprovable, but these excuses were developed decades ago and they are still used today.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Depending on the district, the southern apologist perspective has been in K-12 curriculum for decades. If you at the excuses for slavery found in many K-12 textbooks, you can see why teaching race differently should be a major issue. Common excuses and apologies for slavery include: masters treated their slaves well, slaves enjoyed their work, enslavement was not limited to the US, other minorities also suffered, Africans sold Africans into slavery, it’s a state rights issue, and the economy of the time would have collapsed with out slavery. It’s all easily disprovable, but these excuses were developed decades ago and they are still used today.
Facts being "easily disprovable" is par for contemporary America haters.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Y'all motherfuckers postin in a Troll thread. Just n FYI.
I just don’t get it....he has done this same bit over and over and continues to get bites everytime. We always laugh at the left having no sense of humor and being retarded....but we have our own too. 🙄🤣

This isn’t even a good troll on a board when it’s literally 95%+ conservative. It should never work here......BUT HERE WE ARE.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I just don’t get it....he has done this same bit over and over and continues to get bites everytime. We always laugh at the left having no sense of humor and being retarded....but we have our own too. 🙄🤣

This isn’t even a good troll on a board when it’s literally 95%+ conservative. It should never work here......BUT HERE WE ARE.
I can't even get the faggot to try to troll me anymore. I think he blocked me after he realized I was living rent free between his ears.

Top Bottom