Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gooood mirning cocksuckers! It's GAMEDAY!

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
laughing-haha.gif
Wait bark bark is losing to meth U 10-0?

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Fuck Neal Brown, fuck the WVU president with his gay little bowtie, and fuck the athletic director. We had a great DC and fired him in 2020 over some absolute bullshit cause everyone was spooked by a junkie dying in Minneapolis. Hope they all get fucking shitcanned after losing to a trash ass Texas team, but I know that won't happen cause this university is run by a bunch of fucking pussies.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Fuck Neal Brown, fuck the WVU president with his gay little bowtie, and fuck the athletic director. We had a great DC and fired him in 2020 over some absolute bullshit cause everyone was spooked by a junkie dying in Minneapolis. Hope they all get fucking shitcanned after losing to a trash ass Texas team, but I know that won't happen cause this university is run by a bunch of fucking pussies.
I hear Dana is looking for a job

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
WV absolutely deserves better...I'll agree there bro

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Wow…..people ain’t wrong when they say Missouri is the Meth capital of the world….I feel like I was just on Meth for 3-1/2 hours and now I’m hung over ☹️(literally).

Barely won that one……feels good to be a rebuilding year. I would hate to look like shit and NOT have provided the ENTIRE NFL DRAFT. We might be a pretty good team when these pups grow up.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Wow…..people ain’t wrong when they say Missouri is the Meth capital of the world….I feel like I was just on Meth for 3-1/2 hours and now I’m hung over ☹️(literally).

Barely won that one……feels good to be a rebuilding year. I would hate to look like shit and NOT have provided the ENTIRE NFL DRAFT. We might be a pretty good team when these pups grow up.
Aye, y'all won tho...so did we...ugly af but a win lol...gimme dat! 😆

BurntJ

Founder
laughing-haha.gif
Wait bark bark is losing to meth U 10-0?
We’re rebuilding with a walk on qb…..we will be alright, and really good in a year or two……Probably even be ranked #1 🙏.

What’s your excuse for another broken POS QB. You couldn’t look like any bigger dumbass…..if I had planned all this. Do y’all like breed pussy qbs or just have a keen eye for them? 🤣🤣🤣

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
We’re rebuilding with a walk on qb…..we will be alright, and really good in a year or two……Probably even be ranked #1 🙏.

What’s your excuse for another broken POS QB. You couldn’t look like any bigger dumbass…..if I had planned all this. Do y’all like breed pussy qbs or just have a keen eye for them? 🤣🤣🤣
Saban said Young’s injury isn't serious...they'll be ok lol 😆

BurntJ

Founder
Saban said Young’s injury isn't serious...they'll be ok lol 😆
Well duh…..neither was Tua’s……the problem isn’t the particular injury(s)…..

It every fuckin one of them is Glass Joe from MTysons Punchout. They are all “fragile”…..that Milrose kid should run like hell, before he becomes one too. It’s really uncanny to have this many from 1 school.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Well duh…..neither was Tua’s……the problem isn’t the particular injury(s)…..

It every fuckin one of them is Glass Joe from MTysons Punchout. They are all “fragile”…..that Milrose kid should run like hell, before he becomes one too. It’s really uncanny to have this many from 1 school.
Really just 2 rtho right? Toooahh, and the Youngling? McCarron, the horrible soulless ginger, and the rent-a-car company didn't get hurt, right?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I don't care who it's to, but if a team loses by 69 points to another team, that team (Oregon) shouldn't be ranked at all for the rest of the year. Not even if they run the table, and win the playoff by beating the team that beat them by 69 points earlier in the year.

Rant over...GO TIGERS!

BurntJ

Founder
Really just 2 rtho right? Toooahh, and the Youngling? McCarron, the horrible soulless ginger, and the rent-a-car company didn't get hurt, right?
We Hurt Tua and Hurts BOTH alone. But look around Tua, Mac, Hurts, Bryce all have been injured lately. Hell Mac has probably played the most football of all of those guys since their FR year at Bama……and that guys spent 3 years as a backup 🤣.

It’s literally like a golden unicorn as those 4 are all different type QB’s yet all seem to have/(be) porcelain vagina’s.

Last edited:

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
We Hurt Tua and Hurts BOTH alone. But look around Tua, Mac, Hurts, Bryce all have been injured lately. Hell Max has probably played the most football of all of those guys since their FR year at Bama……and that guys spent 3 years as a backup 🤣.

It’s literally like a golden unicorn as those 4 are all different type QB’s yet all seem to have/(be) porcelain vagina’s.
Lol ok I stand corrected 🤣

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
We Hurt Tua and Hurts BOTH alone. But look around Tua, Mac, Hurts, Bryce all have been injured lately. Hell Max has probably played the most football of all of those guys since their FR year at Bama……and that guys spent 3 years as a backup 🤣.

It really is crazy. I knew that Bryce was going to get hurt this year. It’s destiny

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
It really is crazy. I knew that Bryce was going to get hurt this year. It’s destiny
Well he's also pretty frail...I don't like Bama, but Young IS a freakin' baller lol...imagine UGA with Bryce Young, for a second...nobody would come within 60 pts of that team...

I'd take Young over DJ for Clemson every day of the week lol

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

Jesus dude what are you 12?

BurntJ

Founder
There really is something to this. Bama recruits high end OL too but they havent been the physical Bama OL’s of yesteryears so maybe that had something to do with it BUT go look at the injury plays and I would argue most werent as bad as Bryce UT/safety/ground in end zone play. He was Al pretzeled up….and fine…..but damn if he doesn’t injure his arm on slip/slide with no real dangerous contact. (For all the shit I give the Bama defenders…..I will always have this conversation with the Logical few Bama fans.)

You have any guess or just crazy bad luck/juju?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
There really is something to this. Bama recruits high end OL too but they havent been the physical Bama OL’s of yesteryears so maybe that had something to do with it BUT go look at the injury plays and I would argue most werent as bad as Bryce UT/safety/ground in end zone play. He was Al pretzeled up….and fine…..but damn if he doesn’t injure his arm on slip/slide with no real dangerous contact. (For all the shit I give the Bama defenders…..I will always have this conversation with the Logical few Bama fans.)

I'd take Young, playing wrong-handed, with a club on his right, over Rattler tho...😁

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

No idea really. Bama still wins the ship this year though

BurntJ

Founder
No idea really. Bama still wins the ship this year though
Maybe……we’re the DEFENDING champs and we’re rebuilding from sending our entire team pro…… so…..it would be a huge statement on BAMA’s incompetence if there weren’t ranked #1 every week this season. (I mean Bama is the 2nd biggest favorite to win a title in the last 40 years….🤷‍♂️).

you understand, hell y’all were rebuilding from sending a couple people to the pro’s the year before…..😜

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Maybe……we’re the DEFENDING champs and we’re rebuilding from sending our entire team pro…… so…..it would be a huge statement on BAMA’s incompetence if there weren’t ranked #1 every week this season. (I mean Bama is the 2nd biggest favorite to win a title in the last 40 years….🤷‍♂️).

you understand, hell y’all were rebuilding from sending a couple people to the pro’s the year before…..😜
I mean, show him your crown, bro...shit

BurntJ

Founder
I mean, show him your crown, bro...shit
After the TRAUMA of the QB. I’m taking it easy on those fellas…..that fanbase is on edge and can’t take any more.

They were in Bend but don’t Break mode…..and then yesterday happened. They BROKE…..SAD 🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom