Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gooood mirning cocksuckers! It's GAMEDAY!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
GameDay was Thursday faggots.
Yeah our local high school game was on Thursday too…..cause you Asshoes and yore shitty Hurricane. How’d y’all do? We’re 7-0 with THE TOP HIGHLIGHT of all football BUT it’s HS so I digress.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
JFC it’s $100…..that’s insane.

Why not just go with FuboTv for $60-70?

To get all the stuff I have with Direct, unlimited home streams and 3 away streams, unlimited DVR, it ends up being the same price.

Plus it doesn't look like Fubo has the Science Channel.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
To get all the stuff I have with Direct, unlimited home streams and 3 away streams, unlimited DVR, it ends up being the same price.

Science Channel is solid...the conspiracy is why EVERY single TV watching option includes BET and OWN...terrible we have to contribute to that trash...

Derailing my own thread...I digress...

Go TIGERS! 😁

BurntJ

Founder

That makes sense……

I’m the worst person to actually understand all the packages as we have it and like 50+ apps too. My wife just signs up for every fucking app bc she doesn’t understand compound pricing…..she thinks an app is $5 and forgets about the $5 each for every other app. I honestly think she believes we pay $5 total and have 50+ apps.

Needless to say…..SHE DOESNT MATH WELL AT ALL! 🤣

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
That makes sense……

I’m the worst person to actually understand all the packages as we have it and like 50+ apps too. My wife just signs up for every fucking app bc she doesn’t understand compound pricing…..she thinks an app is $5 and forgets about the $5 each for every other app. I honestly think she believes we pay $5 total and have 50+ apps.

Needless to say…..SHE DOESNT MATH WELL AT ALL! 🤣
her-i-wonder-bfd78e24c1.jpg

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Burning couches today?
westfuckinvirginia.0.0.png

BurntJ

Founder
Idk, circumstances with Riley gutting the program before/while leaving, and then the portal transfers set Brent up for rough sledding...however, he had it made at Clemson, and probably shouldn't have left lol
Riley cucked the shit out of those Fags. But there is a reason Venables had gotten any real consideration for any top jobs before…..

Top Bottom