Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Goooo Raiders!!!!

Coach Bro

Poster
What’s the story with the b-ball 5 star kid that just dipped out?

he was a kid who came in expecting to get minutes right away. When he played he shot 27% from field and 17% from 3 pt range. He was better on defense but that’s not good enough in the rotation. Plus I think his Momma and other relatives expected and 1 and done scenario. Final straw was probably last game vs KState getting 6 minutes of play

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
tenor.gif

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
he was a kid who came in expecting to get minutes right away. When he played he shot 27% from field and 17% from 3 pt range. He was better on defense but that’s not good enough in the rotation. Plus I think his Momma and other relatives expected and 1 and done scenario. Final straw was probably last game vs KState getting 6 minutes of play

yep. That 6 minutes vs K State was the breaking point.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
Glad yall Made it.

I cancelled my rivals account the other day, and I hate that CLevel is going to lose a lot of subscribers and that revenue stream, but with the direction of RRS had been going and now with the rivals gustapo coming in, he had to know it was coming.

I still am paid up through December, so I’ll check in like I had been doing every month or so... and let the guy who had been using my handle for lurking on RRS will probably be over there daily.
#wreckem

Last edited:

Ttuplm05

Poster
I just check rrs to see what kind of ish Campbell stirs up. It seems like back when I first joined, the staff would share some scoops. Now, seems like never.

Top Bottom