Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Goodbye NCAA

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
It's the correct ruling. Good for the players and former players for sticking it to the man.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If these colleges get socked with more expenses then they are going to be seeking more revenue to recoup those costs. Prepare for higher prices in tickets, concessions, advertising charges, trademark license fees, parking fees and anywhere else they can find an inviting pocket to get into...yours especially.

Good thing is I can control whether or not I contribute to pay those players.

Pay per view is coming. Several programs are going to go under.

America 1st

Founder
I don't care nearly as much about college sports since about 2015 when shit started going down hill.

Might as well just go all out professional sports.
After OSU was the first undisputed things really went downhill like you said.

Fuck em all now at this point with their woke bullshit and BLM capitulation.

Pro sports aren't any better. Hopefully they sink too.

America 1st

Founder
So a $200,000+ college education the player's nor their parents are paying for is not something of value?
It's not that they don't have value.

It's that the NCAA can't not pay the players their fair market value.

Capping them at the scholarships and other benefits in NCAA rules, alone, doesn't allow for competition which is illegal (violation of antitrust).

Schools can now offer students anything they want, outside of direct compensation which is a separate matter but wasn't made illegal by the court, on top of those scholarships as the market demands.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Besides 4-5 schools annually, most schools don't put products on the field corresponding to fair market value. Most are putting inferior products on the field making them already overpaid.

If they really want to get control of the money in college sports there should be limits on coaches salaries and the arms race of stadiums, locker rooms, practice facilities (Oregon) and jumbotrons.

America 1st

Founder
Besides 4-5 schools annually, most schools don't put products on the field corresponding to fair market value. Most are putting inferior products on the field making them already overpaid.

If they really want to get control of the money in college sports there should be limits on coaches salaries and the arms race of stadiums, locker rooms, practice facilities (Oregon) and jumbotrons.
Not jumping on ya since I already responded to you once but that was exactly the court's point; the NCAA has no moral or legal standing to try to "get control of the money in college sports".

The individual conferences can cap themselves out, since the school choose to be a part of those willingly, but the NCAA itself has no standing for such system.

Kav took it one step further and scolded them for even suggesting that they had such power and said the idea of amateurism should have never existed to begin with.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Fuck You OhPeed….

This is NOT good news.

Can’t the Supreme Court wait to issue this….UNTIL AFTER WE GET NEW NCAA FOOTBALL VIDEO GAME.

I will pour Brett K’s beer all over him…if I ever see that faggit.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Can you see these kids having to deal with an IRS agent?
Big-time players have been getting paid for at least 50 years. In football And basketball primarily. Colleges have been paying for recruits forever. Some of These players are about to take a pay cut now that they’re going to be taxed instead of being paid under the table. LOL but seriously

I don’t care if they get paid or not. I just want Georgia to win a fucking football national championship to tell you the truth

Also I think the transfer portal is an absolute disaster of an idea.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
If my coach figures out a way to get 3 steps ahead of other teams and dominate
the game even more than he is now then I’m for it.

lit it brings other teams even to or ahead of Alabama then I am against it.

No need to overthink this thing.

America 1st

Founder
If my coach figures out a way to get 3 steps ahead of other teams and dominate
the game even more than he is now then I’m for it.

lit it brings other teams even to or ahead of Alabama then I am against it.

No need to overthink this thing.
Bama, OSU, OU, Texas, 1980, ect just got the golden ticket.

Schools won't be able to compete with those donor bases and resources those places have.

Places are allowed to line up paid internships now for post graduation meaning every player can be taken care of regardless if they make the pros or not.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Bama, OSU, OU, Texas, ect just got the golden ticket.

Schools won't be able to compete with those donor bases and resources those places have.
Yep you can include Georgia, Florida ,Texas A&M and probably Michigan and Penn St. All of those schools make the most money along with the ones you mentioned above
Auburn and LSU will find a way as well

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I edited to add your pups.
It should be 2017 except for some cheating fucking referees that were paid off by Alabama
Lol
If you get bored look up the only time Georgia played Ohio State. I was at that game in the citrus bowl in 1992. Fun game
I think we play yall sometime in the near future.
A home and home. It had to be delayed

America 1st

Founder
It should be 2017 except for some cheating fucking referees that were paid off by Alabama
Lol
If you get bored look up the only time Georgia played Ohio State. I was at that game in the citrus bowl in 1992. Fun game
I think we play yall sometime in the near future.
A home and home. It had to be delayed
Ryan Day is a fag.

I'd likely root for the pups with how much I dislike that homo.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Thank you. I was there. Enjoy the run. Alabama is the best on the field. Best players, best coaches best boosters best at cheating best at everything in football. Greatest run I’ve ever seen. Greatest coach I’ve ever seen
I was also at this game the week before. Best game I’ve ever been to. If only the season had ended then.

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I'll quickly lose interest in college sports if this goes the way I'm thinking.

I mean college sports is already rigged for certain programs, but this will be over the top.
Agreed. The only reason I still have season tickets this for my children. Otherwise I would probably ditch them. Too much money involved today. Money runs everything

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Agreed. The only reason I still have season tickets this for my children. Otherwise I would probably ditch them. Too much money involved today. Money runs everything

Georgia should win it all this year.

You will be excited. We will always cheer for our teams. Nothing is controlled by fans
so just enjoy the games.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Georgia should win it all this year.

You will be excited. We will always cheer for our teams. Nothing is controlled by fans
so just enjoy the games.
Georgia has a shot with some luck and if we can stay healthy.
And yes I will always cheer for Georgia through thick and thin I guess because I’ve been doing that since I was four years old.

You mean to tell me fans don’t control the games. Hell I thought my superstitious routines worked.

And then I sobered up.

Have a good one brother

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Georgia has a shot with some luck and if we can stay healthy.
And yes I will always cheer for Georgia through thick and thin I guess because I’ve been doing that since I was four years old.

You mean to tell me fans don’t control the games. Hell I thought my superstitious routines worked.

And then I sobered up.

Have a good one brother
Where’s the commitment? What about the first 4 years?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Thank you. I was there. Enjoy the run. Alabama is the best on the field. Best players, best coaches best boosters best at cheating best at everything in football. Greatest run I’ve ever seen. Greatest coach I’ve ever seen
I was also at this game the week before. Best game I’ve ever been to. If only the season had ended then.

Yea. I told one of my Bama buddies that student athletes can now be paid market rate and he said "that wasn't already a rule?"...

Latest posts

Top Bottom