Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gonzaga

Quatch$

Elite
FUCK GONGZAGA.

Ruined my brackets as a Cinderella 20 years ago and continue to fuck me. They usually get good seed and I pick them to go a long way and they lose early. This year I said nope, not gonna get tempted and picked them to choke out. Of course not. Hope they have a Covid scare and have to forfeit title game. Faggits.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
FUCK GONGZAGA.

Ruined my brackets as a Cinderella 20 years ago and continue to fuck me. They usually get good seed and I pick them to go a long way and they lose early. This year I said nope, not gonna get tempted and picked them to choke out. Of course not. Hope they have a Covid scare and have to forfeit title game. Faggits.
They definitely seem like they are on another level this year. Until they run into the Nate Oats buzz saw

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
FUCK GONGZAGA.

It's the only way they're not winning it.

Top Bottom