Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Golf fight

TJHall1

Legendary
@TJHall1 - I have a quote from Einstein that is perfect for this pathetic expression of idiocy - "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits:
Hahaha perfect.

I dunno where you get all your quotes but I absolutely love them. And damn do they hit home with the times we are in.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
@TJHall1 - I have a quote from Einstein that is perfect for this pathetic expression of idiocy - "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits:

My favorite Einstein quote is "If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind then what are we to think of an empty desk?" Use that shit all the time if someone says I need to clean my desk off.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
They do this at every corporate outing. Their Christmas party fights are legendary

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Observations:

Nice Golf Attire...
Sumo Wrestling on a golf course..

So where TF is this golf course located?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Notice it was the white haired woman who tried to intervene. The males showed they have been totally pussified.

Jtrain80

Legendary
My favorite Einstein quote is "If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind then what are we to think of an empty desk?" Use that shit all the time if someone says I need to clean my desk off.

An organized desk means that tasks get completed, then a cleanup.

I also put my tools back where they belong.

Top Bottom