Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Golf cart bros! Maybe 6 wheeler bros.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Vatacci rover 200. First I've heard of them. Any reviews from the faggot gallery?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Vatacci rover 200. First I've heard of them. Any reviews from the faggot gallery?

What does it cost? Do not see that listed.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Is it gas powered? Seems unnecessary

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Yes gas powered. I think its purpose is more for rough turain.
Gotcha. Small engines have always given me fits. The way that we use our golf cart I prefer electric but to each their own. It looks like a nice cart otherwise.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Gotcha. Small engines have always given me fits. The way that we use our golf cart I prefer electric but to each their own. It looks like a nice cart otherwise.
We've had our electric for about 5 years now, just replaced battery. I know both have pros and cons and I've wanted to try a gas one. It is a sellers market right now for golf carts so we could trade in and get new with out having to spend a lot of cash.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
:ROFLMAO: OP Sends out the faggit signal....all of (and ONLY) South Carolina residence respond.

images

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Went a did a test drive in calabash and not what I expected. Definitely more for the farm than a cruise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom