Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Golden Girls

skramer100

Elite
Founder
So I’m at my parents right now. Guest room is their old master which is my moms bike room now. I come to bed and turn in tv, it’s in whatever channel the Golden Girls are on. The shit on this is ridiculous. Gay topic and they are appalled about it. Crazy how far we’ve gone.

Don Johnson

Poster
Founder
1618025170169.png
Betty White’s fat ass back in her younger days would have got it. Who am I kidding, her old ass would get it right now.

Don Johnson

Poster
Founder
Shirley they didn’t photo shop Betty White’s ass. I refuse to believe that she once had nothing but the most perfect succulent ass.

TJHall1

Legendary
Shirley they didn’t photo shop Betty White’s ass. I refuse to believe that she once had nothing but the most perfect succulent ass.
Haha I know. Maybe its just me and a few drinks in (9) but it doesn't look normal. I'm probably off.

Don Johnson

Poster
Founder
It does look a little too good to be true, but it’s fuckin Betty White we’re talking about here. It appears that she was wearing yoga pants before they were cool and that’s what I appreciates about her.

Top Bottom