Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

God Bless Bill Gates

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
God bless Bill Gates, the greatest eugenecist of all time who will kill billions of morons with the covid "vaccines". Those stupid enough to take it deserve to be removed from the gene pool.
Imagine if something like that happened and it was as specific as that. FFS. This is the reason why. LOLJK

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
But what about the eugenics part? Isn't it great that he killed so many morons with the vaccine?
I'm giving you a "like" but see it differently. If it was mostly healthy, younger Dem voters/progressives that died, I'd be less inclined to be unhappy about it. My biggest problem is that so many elderly died without an option...

The ACTUAL problem is that there was so much murderous misinformation, and pressure...and the ppl applying that pressure nearly doubled their wealth by investing in a nearly mandated vaccine/masks/etc...

They should be found guilty of murder/treason without trial, and set on fire...all of them.

fschmidt

Poster
I'm giving you a "like" but see it differently. If it was mostly healthy, younger Dem voters/progressives that died, I'd be less inclined to be unhappy about it. My biggest problem is that so many elderly died without an option...

The ACTUAL problem is that there was so much murderous misinformation, and pressure...and the ppl applying that pressure nearly doubled their wealth by investing in a nearly mandated vaccine/masks/etc...

They should be found guilty of murder/treason without trial, and set on fire...all of them.
Your assumption is that the problem is the elite. I disagree. In all societies there are sociopaths who would like to become the elite. The difference between a good society and a bad society is only whether the population allows the sociopaths to take control. Modern society is bad because its population is hopelessly stupid, so rule by sociopaths is inevitable. But if some of the elite unintentionally raise the intelligence of the masses by killing off the most stupid, then I thank these elites. And if some innocent people die in the process, I don't care because the whole of society is at stake.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Your assumption is that the problem is the elite. I disagree. In all societies there are sociopaths who would like to become the elite. The difference between a good society and a bad society is only whether the population allows the sociopaths to take control. Modern society is bad because its population is hopelessly stupid, so rule by sociopaths is inevitable. But if some of the elite unintentionally raise the intelligence of the masses by killing off the most stupid, then I thank these elites. And if some innocent people die in the process, I don't care because the whole of society is at stake.
My ultimate bottom line when it comes to killing ppl off is you have to start with the capable but unwilling, then move to the incapable...

D

Deleted member 2886

But what about the eugenics part? Isn't it great that he killed so many morons with the vaccine?
Will be interesting to see what happens to the ones within whose bods the self assembling nanotech has successfully integrated without actually killing, or severely retarding the host.

Don't believe me, go look for yourselves in the US patents registry, as there's a wide range of "mind control" type tech that's been around for a while now.

The difference now, is the graphene in the clotshots enables for direct-mass influence.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
God blessed Bill Gates with his own hand
Brought down angels from the promised land
Gave em a place where they could dance
If you want to see heaven buddy here’s your chance

I’ve been sent to spread the message.
Mmmmmmmmmmm
God blessed Bill Gates

Top Bottom