Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gloria!

rCW702

Elite
Never gets old.

Zmp12Il.gif

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
Are we related...

My 24 year old son told me the other day chilling that this song makes him happy because of his old man...

Not sure but my neighbor went to high school at Claremont High in San Diego when Cameron Crowe spent a year running around his high school for material to write Fast Times at Ridgemont High. He could tell you the actually guy that Spicoli is based off of as well as Mr. Hand, etc.

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
Not sure but my neighbor went to high school at Claremont High in San Diego when Cameron Crowe spent a year running around his high school for material to write Fast Times at Ridgemont High. He could tell you the actually guy that Spicoli is based off of as well as Mr. Hand, etc.
Jeff Spicoli is in my top-5 of best movie characters. I’ll still drop an “all right Hamilton” every now and then around buddies.

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder

That reminds me that Lysette Anthony in Bryan Adams "Heaven" was smoking hot as well. Just a really really pretty woman with beautiful eyes.
This is what I love about 80s/90s vids. The chick was always hot, but not so hot that you didn't think you would have a chance with her IRL. At least that is what I told myself. And of course they were always with a doofus we would all totally treat better than.

Top Bottom