Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Glad Hitler is taking things seriously and staying in Michigan...

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I hope she didn't have to visit him through a glass window from outside of the building or home.

My morals just won't allow me to wish that bitch a shitty experience with her dying father even if she deserves it.

1c2de1a4-c452-4ea5-9d03-043ecd0931ae-190212_state_of_state_035a~2.jpeg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
The feckless imbecile bitch needs a frontal lobotomy and a 5 year vacation is federal prison for impersonating someone who has a mind.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
We need everyone to do their part to stop the spread and stop being selfish.

Except for me and my staff lol.

From the article: Whitmer's father "was fully vaccinated and the governor," who was not vaccinated at the time.

How selfish can one person be? First ignoring her own rules to slow the spread of this pandemic and then risking her father's life by visiting him when she was not vaccinated herself. *sarcasm*

ch13ba

Poster
We need everyone to do their part to stop the spread and stop being selfish.

Except for me and my staff lol.

From the article: Whitmer's father "was fully vaccinated and the governor," who was not vaccinated at the time.

How selfish can one person be? First ignoring her own rules to slow the spread of this pandemic and then risking her father's life by visiting him when she was not vaccinated herself. *sarcasm*
Notice how it’s been framed as her visiting her chronically ill father? Media has to drum up some compassion for the governor.

Oh, and they’re also sure to point out that this was NOT a spring break trip. wtf does that even mean? So I can go to Texas to visit my uncle but I can’t go to Florida for spring break? I’m telling ya, this covid virus is one sophisticated son of a bitch! Not only does it only spread in Michigan bars and restaurants after 10 p.m. but it also recognizes the intent of your visits to other states! How did it get so smart!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Notice how it’s been framed as her visiting her chronically ill father? Media has to drum up some compassion for the governor.

Oh, and they’re also sure to point out that this was NOT a spring break trip. wtf does that even mean? So I can go to Texas to visit my uncle but I can’t go to Florida for spring break? I’m telling ya, this covid virus is one sophisticated son of a bitch! Not only does it only spread in Michigan bars and restaurants after 10 p.m. but it also recognizes the intent of your visits to other states! How did it get so smart!
It was programmed by Microsoft in a Chinese lab.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

Not only can it tell time and read your mind but it also knows your elevation. If you're seated, it can't get you but once you stand up, you are risking your own life.

Top Bottom