Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Get yo ass ITT if your college baseball team won first round today!

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Holla!

Im extra hopeful that Tech wins our regional this weekend. I’ve already made plans to meet the homies in Lubbock for the Super next weekend if we make it

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Holla!

Im extra hopeful that Tech wins our regional this weekend. I’ve already made plans to meet the homies in Lubbock for the Super next weekend if we make it
You boys got a pretty strong regional

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
mike-martin.gif

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
He means it looked worse then it actually was. Dude was nasty the rest of the way. FSU has some DEEEEEP pitching. Bats are good enough.
The bats are streaky. The guy ole miss is throwing today looks dominant so I’m not very confident about this one. Unlike the old days FSU will go up there swinging, so a pitcher like that is going to be a tough matchup.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Does fsu still have that coach that's been to cws like 8 times and never won?

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
In. Our guy hit a walk off grand slam to win the game 9-8.

Sucks. My wife and both my daughters (and most of my money) are WSU alum. Cool to see them in a regional game. Really good school system.

Myself, I’m a good ole native born Nole fan. Second life love can only go so far. My hearts with the Noles. And, fuck those losers at Tennersee.

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
If by lit up you mean two unearned runs on two errors, then yes he got lit up.
Meaning he got hit hard. To his credit, he showed why he’s our #1. Settled in and shoved the rest of his outing. As a lifelong FSU fan, the errors are expected. Unfortunately tonight De Sedas airmailing the ball to first when he had all day to set his feet and throw it cost us.

Top Bottom