Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Get hyped boys: Diablo II Resurrected is coming

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think I got a defected game. One of the initial things I had to do was missing so I gave up after a couple hours of playing. So disappointed.
It was a kind of a shitshow when it came out with the real money auction house but it wasn't terrible after the expansions. If you are ever bored and see it on sale somewhere its worth a play - you can get it on almost any system now

txag79

Poster
Founder
I have way more thousands of hours in D2 and especially D3 than I want to admit. I really loved D3 and enjoyed the seasons.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I have way more thousands of hours in D2 and especially D3 than I want to admit. I really loved D3 and enjoyed the seasons.
Yeah D3 wasn't as terrible as some made it out to be, but never lived up to D2. I had been really jonesin to figure out a way to play some D2 and then I saw this. Can't wait to start the Crootn guild

hootyhoogoknights

Poster
Founder
Also I could never get a damn SOJ. Felt like a baller wearing those silks on my paladin though. Whenever I tried trading for a SOJ people tried to pull a highway robbery :(

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
Fun story, D3 Necro goes live and I’m up drunk AF at 2 am leveling up and a cot damn Blizzard dev jumps into my game. He was Paragon level 3200 ish and you split xp and loot, so he rolled with me for 4 hours and the next day I’m up from Paragon 65 to 700 with gem of ease in hand.

SCTetz

Poster
Yeah D3 wasn't as terrible as some made it out to be, but never lived up to D2. I had been really jonesin to figure out a way to play some D2 and then I saw this. Can't wait to start the Crootn guild
Blizz account and DL on website. You can play it after installing.

JackOfSpeed

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
I've never tried any of the diablo games as diablo 2 was a bit before my time but I wanna try this out when it comes out

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I've never tried any of the diablo games as diablo 2 was a bit before my time but I wanna try this out when it comes out
It is up there for my favorite game of all time. If you haven't played it you are in for a serious good time

Top Bottom