Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Germany

Dude you need to get on there and see what he says. You have gay inbread fans. Like hot dog rolls met onion rolls
If I did get a twitter account, it is unlikely that I would be able to find anything.....not smart enough.

Really, I could not care less. He just got mad cause I called out this whore who was on here trying to get "guys" to post their picture. I suppose "he" thought that was wrong, and got all butt hurt.

Aint got time for little bitches like that......you know? Something makes me think you do.

rebar

Elite
If I did get a twitter account, it is unlikely that I would be able to find anything.....not smart enough.

Really, I could not care less. He just got mad cause I called out this whore who was on here trying to get "guys" to post their picture. I suppose "he" thought that was wrong, and got all butt hurt.

Aint got time for little bitches like that......you know? Something makes me think you do.
It was a joke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom