Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Genius Actor Sean Penn Dropping Straight Knowledge on the Pubs (link)...

skramer100

Elite
Founder
tenor.gif

Jtrain80

Legendary
How has stayed so relevant even after beating Madonna? I mean, I don't like her but you shouldn't beat your wife with a stick.

Wait, he whipped Madonna with a stick? Funniest thing I have ever heard. (Since I know that she is safe and has moved onto another abusive relationship)

Friend of mine was giving marriage counseling to a younger naive relative. He tells the kid to just bend the wifey over his knee and give her a spanking, not thinking the kid would actually heed his advice. Next day he comes to work with a black eye and scratches all over his face. He told my buddy that was bad advice.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Wait, he whipped Madonna with a stick? Funniest thing I have ever heard. (Since I know that she is safe and has moved onto another abusive relationship)

Friend of mine was giving marriage counseling to a younger naive relative. He tells the kid to just bend the wifey over his knee and give her a spanking, not thinking the kid would actually heed his advice. Next day he comes to work with a black eye and scratches all over his face. He told my buddy that was bad advice.
I believe he hit her in the head with it. He agreed to a divorce and she dropped the charges but she had injuries consistent with getting hit by a stick when she went to the emergency room. It was a big thing on MTV back in the day and has just been swept under the rug.

TJHall1

Legendary

things_that_didn_t_happen-728x376.gif

Top Bottom