Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Geez Clem's Son what kind of sicko did you produce (No, not talking about Dabo)....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
so she just "happened" to be close enough to get it on her chest and face. I'm sure it was completely involuntary and DeShaun has spiderman accuracy and range

It might have been momentary. I think I have heard him called Quickdraw McGraw.

This dude is sick and a freak. He could follow the Robert Kraft method and be completely ok in any city in the country.

Robert Kraft did it in a nonpredatory way. There are multitudes of that certain type of massage parlor all of the country. There is no excuse for him to harass legitimate masseuses.

What Dabo doing.

TJHall1

Legendary

Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson saw at least 66 massage therapists over 17-month period, report says​

Math comes out to a new one every week, and that's not including the ones he saw multiple times.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
e59ab5e752105cd9d5b13f64554a6e03.jpg

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
It might have been momentary. I think I have heard him called Quickdraw McGraw.

This dude is sick and a freak. He could follow the Robert Kraft method and be completely ok in any city in the country.

Robert Kraft did it in a nonpredatory way. There are multitudes of that certain type of massage parlor all of the country. There is no excuse for him to harass legitimate masseuses.

What Dabo doing.
Sounds like he was feeling the moment. She stopped the message when he got hard, but he continued jerking off and finished on her chest and face. Maybe she should have moved away
when he got hard and further away before he blasted.

Side Note blasting a nut on a chick is about as manly thing a man could do.

TJHall1

Legendary

Top Bottom