Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gata QB2 busted

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
“Detective Montague contacted Kitna at the residence and interviewed him,” the arrest report said. “Kitna stated that he remembered sharing the two images but believed them to be ‘legal’ since he found them online. Kitna advised that he realized he should not have shared those two images based on the reaction from the other Discord user he shared them with. Kitna advised shortly after that his Discord account was deactivated and that he assumed someone reported him to Discord.
“Kitna stated that he received an email from Discord stating that his account was deactivated due to violation of the terms of service. Kitna’s electronic devices were seized as part of the search warrant. Preliminary analysis of the devices revealed three additional images of child sexual abuse material.”

Rube Reaper

Elite
Jon Kitna was NOT white…..so by extension, his son can’t be white.

You racist POS! He’s a Colored (as you like to say)….
Jon Kitna is white too.

I’m just going to assume you’re trolling terribly or that you’re experiencing long COVID from not being vaccinated and boosted.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Uh nope. Sandusky was the OL corch so it would only be fitting.

JFC....View attachment 152822
Wait....are you fuckin serious.

JFC man.....DUckDuck or goggels are yore friend.

Also, thanks for telling me you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT COLLEGE FOOTBALL....without saying you know nothing about college football.

NiftyJoyfulGrackle-max-1mb.gif

billy-madison-dumber.gif

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Shut the fuck up. Youre a mix of the 2 lowest things on the human totem pole.
Throw these at him. It means Mr T will crush him, break his fingers, and disable his talk to text features. gettyimages-951611582-612x612.jpggettyimages-1309695258-612x612.jpg

OPD77

Elite
Wait....are you fuckin serious.

JFC man.....DUckDuck or goggels are yore friend.

Also, thanks for telling me you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT COLLEGE FOOTBALL....without saying you know nothing about college football.

NiftyJoyfulGrackle-max-1mb.gif

billy-madison-dumber.gif

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh well I couldn't care less about Penis State or their pedo corch. I stopped giving AF about names of players, where they played, coaches where they coached when my son left the game....so ZFG's on all of it. Also, I'm not having some pedos name in my search history, but CONGRATS on yore extensive pedo knowledge.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Oh well I couldn't care less about Penis State or their pedo corch. I stopped giving AF about names of players, where they played, coaches where they coached when my son left the game....so ZFG's on all of it. Also, I'm not having some pedos name in my search history, but CONGRATS on yore extensive pedo knowledge.

Wait….so you say something wrong, I correct you…..BUt you tell me I’m wrong….then it’s pointed out by NOT just me….and you throw this tantrum? 😳🤔

Good luck to you son on NOT being a Faggit Pussy like his Dad.

Generally when I’m wrong…..I just say my bad…..BUT you do you.

OPD77

Elite
Wait….so you say something wrong, I correct you…..BUt you tell me I’m wrong….then it’s pointed out by NOT just me….and you throw this tantrum? 😳🤔

Good luck to you son on NOT being a Faggit Pussy like his Dad.

Generally when I’m wrong…..I just say my bad…..BUT you do you.
Of course what I said was wrong, the last post didn't say I wasn't....throw a tantrum? Lol. Please. I just pointed out that I you had exceptional pedo knowledge and I obviously didn't remember something not worth remembering....so don't be a butt hurt faggit ass pussy because I didn't fall on yore mercy and forgiveness in the manner you thought I should.

Wait...I'm so sorry for being wrong...please forgive me yore highness !!
Happy now, Puddin"?

Latest posts

Top Bottom