Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gas Station Indian Dude Said: “Big Truck Driver Said Gas Shortage Coming, Get Ready”

ThreadBot

Poster
Can anyone guess why there might be a shortage?

not enough drivers bc no one wants to work

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Not gasoline.. there could be additional supply chain problems if it relies on any cheap made Indian crap. Their covid issues I would think would mess with their slave laborers.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The strategic National reserves were topped off when oil was cheap as shit a year ago. Shouldn't be any problems anytime soon.
Doesn't that actually only cover about a weeks worth of demand? It can fill some holes but it cant fill a true shortage is my understanding.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Newsmax mentioned shortage of haulers.
Definitely an issue. I used to be able to get a steel truck from the mill next day. Now it is 4 days out minimum. Couple w fuel escalating and you will see exactly what is happening....prices skyrocketing.
Prepare Thy angus BC we are on the roller coaster right now

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Doesn't that actually only cover about a weeks worth of demand? It can fill some holes but it cant fill a true shortage is my understanding.
36 days per this article. 20 million gallons a day

But would actually be doled out over 165 days. In event of reality somewhere inbetween at 75 days

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Can anyone guess why there might be a shortage?

not enough drivers bc no one wants to work

Well if some random Indian dude at a gas station said that, you can take it to the bank and invest accordingly.

Bet the farm.

Last edited:
Top Bottom