Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Galactica

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Never watched it. Star Trek TNG is one of my favorites though.

Any streaming service have BG?
Yes. Amazon has them but fucking expensive. Worth it if you have never seen!

TNG is my one of my top five as well but Galactica is its own beast.

SO SAY WE ALL!

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
Hottest tiny boobed chick I've ever seen. Grace Park, Boomer, on BSG.
Boomer-Sharon-Valerii-Battlestar-Galactica-Grace-Park.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Just bought volume 1 on vudu (includes the mini series and seasons 1&2). About 30 minutes into the first of the mini series - gonna break to eat but I’m gonna binge this shit over the next week or so.

America 1st

Founder
Just bought volume 1 on vudu (includes the mini series and seasons 1&2). About 30 minutes into the first of the mini series - gonna break to eat but I’m gonna binge this shit over the next week or so.
You won't regret it.

Many awesome discussion topics for parallels in our current society as well.

America 1st

Founder
I already love the theme of networked computers causing issues.

The wife wants to watch it with me (she’s a nerd too) so I shut it down till the kids go to bed.
Wife turned me on to BG and TNG.

We just bought all four seasons of BG on DVD in case they try to cancel or censor it LMFAO

If you like the first episode you'll be hooked cuz it doesn't let up.

Come back and nerd out with me at your leisure. I'm going nuts here at home lol.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

We just bought all four seasons on BG on DVD in case they try to cancel or censor it LMFAO

Come back and nerd out with me at your leisure. I'm going nuts here at home lol.
How’s your wife doin?

America 1st

Founder
How’s your wife doin?
Symptoms aren't too bad. Mostly pain and memory loss for now. We shaved our heads together to get ready so she doesn't have the shock factor of tons of hair falling out in handfuls.

Not sure when treatment starts yet. We go back to the clinic next week and will know more. We'll get thru this is just gonna be a long year.

Appreciate you asking! Keeping our mind off of it is the best medicine at this point.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Symptoms are too bad. Mostly pain and memory loss for now. We shaved our heads together to get ready so she doesn't have the shock factor of tons of hair falling out in handfuls.

Not sure when treatment starts yet. We go back to the clinic next week and will know more. We'll get thru this is just gonna be a long year.

Appreciate you asking! Keeping our mind off of it is the best medicine at this point.
Dang man hate to hear that. If there is anything me or other folks on here can do to help PLEASE let us know - I’m sure they will rally around you.

America 1st

Founder
Dang man hate to hear that. If there is anything me or other folks on here can do to help PLEASE let us know - I’m sure they will rally around you.
Everyone has been great! The support has really blown my mind!

I feel bad even talking about it cuz it's just more posts on my part and I already post WAY TOO much lol

I'm actually looking to donate some time helping some other folks get their ideas or platforms off the ground from here!

Your support and resources that you offer everyone is out of this world and I'd love to be able to help some fellow patriots out however I can! I think we will really see some special things come out of this whole adventure. The people here are all very knowledgeable; it's just gonna take some people being bold enough to start in a direction with their ideas!

Zach10

Poster
The first season of BSG is great but the ending pulls a Game of Thrones. It ruins everything. They just start making Shit up that doesn’t make sense snd here I am a decade later still pissed about it.

Sikness23245

Elite
The first season of BSG is great but the ending pulls a Game of Thrones. It ruins everything. They just start making Shit up that doesn’t make sense snd here I am a decade later still pissed about it.

I suddenly understand how casual GoT fans would think the ending "wasn't that bad."

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

We just bought all four seasons of BG on DVD in case they try to cancel or censor it LMFAO

Finished the opening mini series last night. Wife and I are both hooked.

The show really does feature a ton of themes that are pertinent to today and is very well done. Cybersecurity, nukes, EMPs/Electronic Attack, white hats/black hats, and even hope in dark times

Will prob start the first episode of the first season tonight

America 1st

Founder
Finished the opening mini series last night. Wife and I are both hooked.

The show really does feature a ton of themes that are pertinent to today and is very well done. Cybersecurity, nukes, EMPs/Electronic Attack, white hats/black hats, and even hope in dark times

Will prob start the first episode of the first season tonight
I can't wait til you get a couple episodes in so I'm not spoiling shit for you!

The topics for discussion from that show are nearly endless tho.

The AI ---> Cylon stuff is scary shit.

Top Bottom