Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gab/Telegram/GETTR/etc

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
The push for people to leave twitter is stronger than ever, which is wonderful. What is everyone using now? What are your thoughts on the various platforms?

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Telegram seems to be superior in terms of security and how sources are all aggregated if you follow the right channels.

I have GETTR. Kinda unimpressed so far. Waiting for Truth to come out and see how it is.

This place is special though, its the type of mom & pops shit I'll support until I die. Could eventually be huge

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Telegram seems to be superior in terms of security and how sources are all aggregated if you follow the right channels.

I have GETTR. Kinda unimpressed so far. Waiting for Truth to come out and see how it is.

This place is special though, its the type of mom & pops shit I'll support until I die. Could eventually be huge
Yeah, I have no plans to leave here. I don't see this as a rival to Twitter though personally. The platforms aren't really similar.

I prefer message boards anyway. But if something is going to take down twitter, I want to support it.

I have a Gab account that I check periodically. I probably don't use it enough to have a strong opinion about it.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Shows how much I know about that one. Checked it out once a while back and the platform was annoying to me so I haven't been back.
It is weird at first. If you subscribe to a news channel, it’s like getting a one way text message from them, but you don’t message them back

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Yeah, I have no plans to leave here. I don't see this as a rival to Twitter though personally. The platforms aren't really similar.

I prefer message boards anyway. But if something is going to take down twitter, I want to support it.

I have a Gab account that I check periodically. I probably don't use it enough to have a strong opinion about it.
I see us being much more like Barstool than some kind of social media development. Barstool started online in 2007 and it took them 10 years to really get a viable audience.

We have had 17,000 views on our YouTube channel in the last 28 days.

And as we grow, we can start hiring people to create media for us based on our principles that established the site

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I dropped Twitter a year or so ago (which sucks, because it's the quickest way to get news). I had an issue supporting something that tries to suppress dissenting thought.

I'm here, Rivals homeboard, and Facebook. I hate the fuck out of Facebook, but I use it for work so it's a semi-necessity.

Top Bottom