Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fuck Google.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I had purged Google a couple years back, but it seeped back into my life for convenience. About to go to work switching off Google for all my searches to DDG and browser over to Mozilla.

They are keeping us from getting content for the Riot thread and that is just unacceptable. A Direct attack on The Free Speech Forum IYAM.

1618352655323.png

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@quickfeet - I typed in why Google is so fucked up on Google and I got this...

FUCK YOU GOOGLE : rant - Reddit

https://www.reddit.com › rant › comments › fuck_you_...

Aug 12, 2018 — My phone and computers all have security set up correctly, no apps have ... data bill... fuck you google, fuck you very much, your fucking bullshit auto enrollment ...
Is Google Search getting worse and worse? Or is it just me ...
Feb 16, 2018
First you fucked up the image search and now you came up ...
Jan 15, 2020
GOOGLE SUCKS NOW : google - Reddit
Mar 18, 2019
How did google fuck up google so fucking much? : rant - Reddit
Aug 24, 2015
More results from www.reddit.com

People also ask​

Why are Google search results so bad?​

How do I cut Google out of my life?​

Can I survive without Google?​

Feedback

Web results​

I Cut Google Out Of My Life. It Screwed Up Everything - Gizmodo

https://gizmodo.com › i-cut-google-out-of-my-life-it-sc...

Jan 29, 2019 — So I am shocked when cutting Google out of my life takes just a few painful hours. Because I'm blocking Google with Dhruv's VPN, I have to find ...​

May 18, 2010 — You knew Google would eventually show up on Cracked's 'We Don't Give a Damn' hit list. ... you could read up on any kind of fucked up, degenerate behavior ... So maybe it's time to stop treating Google like a smarter, more ...​

In this collaboration, Google's machine learning algorithms (so-called “artificial intelligence”) are being used to help “identify and follow targets” for the US ...​

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I tried that a while back - they 'cleaned' that up. Basically, all I saw was 'baseless claims.' I also couldn't find videos of the post-election hearings unless I searched creatively.

Yeah, it's like those hearings just never happened. They managed to sweep that under the rug nicely.

So much shadiness last November. Makes me fucking sick how few people even know about the fake burst pipe and hidden ballots that were counted, unwatched, in the middle of the night in Georgia...caught on security camera, but to the masses, it never happened. Unreal.

rCW702

Elite
Yeah, it's like those hearings just never happened. They managed to sweep that under the rug nicely.

So much shadiness last November. Makes me fucking sick how few people even know about the fake burst pipe and hidden ballots that were counted, unwatched, in the middle of the night in Georgia...caught on security camera, but to the masses, it never happened. Unreal.
It's real to me. Same question I ask anyone that brings it up, what the fuck do we do about it? Answer the question or shut the fuck up. I'm sick and tired of keyboard warriors.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It's real to me. Same question I ask anyone that brings it up, what the fuck do we do about it? Answer the question or shut the fuck up. I'm sick and tired of keyboard warriors.

To be clear, are you telling me to answer your question or shut the fuck up?

TJHall1

Legendary
^^
tenor.gif

MrNonSequitur

Poster

It's amazing how many people aren't familiar with those things - which are on video ....they just claim it's all 'crazy Q stuff' and that Dementia Joe legitimately rec'd 82M votes.

Top Bottom