Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FREEDOM!!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Gave rivals the double sit and spin! Used to be fun all the recruiting and shit. But in reality the only reason I was even a subscriber was because of the LAC threads. Now that we have been infested with the lib rats my decision became even easier. So, so long yahoo/ATT, you ain't getting a dime of Viking's scratch anymore. Feels Good!!! SKOL!!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
My sub goes up in march. Im done there. I dont even really keep up on football the past couple years. Im glad there is a legit migration im looking forward to drunk posting here now. Ill be drinking tomorrow so LOOK OUT
Same. Fuck BLM for ruining sports for me.

I'm interested guns, money, freedom, and the LACs at this point.

Will be gathering information from all as I develope my plan for my compound! SKOL!

Duffman81

Poster
1*iGYJpQX-fGDv0hChS62_6Q.gif

I haven’t been this excited since we lost to Ok State at home 63-6.

BigCL24

Poster
Gave rivals the double sit and spin! Used to be fun all the recruiting and shit. But in reality the only reason I was even a subscriber was because of the LAC threads. Now that we have been infested with the lib rats my decision became even easier. So, so long yahoo/ATT, you ain't getting a dime of Viking's scratch anymore. Feels Good!!! SKOL!!

what’s a fair donation to keep this place spam free for a while?

cardinals38

Elite
Founder
I'm in. Lol ya miss me

BigCL24

Poster
Have been banned from the main board for a while now since posting accidental pictures of Eminem’s daughter before 18. Google is not your friend neither is yahoo. Welcome back.

cardinals38

Elite
Founder
Have been banned from the main board for a while now since posting accidental pictures of Eminem’s daughter before 18. Google is not your friend neither is yahoo. Welcome back.
How's the home board treating ya buddy?

cardinals38

Elite
Founder
We had this open scrolls thing for a while which was cool but I got self banned from it once Trump lost because I made a bet with Indy.
Yeah, went there a few times. Dropped some shit, made em cry, and never went back, So, they got rid of the open scrolls then. Lol

FU_Rivals

Poster
Founder
Spam is controlled by the admins, I used to run a board. They need to make sure they tighten down everything or this place will be over run with spam.

Now where are the titties?

Top Bottom