Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Freedom to have a family on your own terms is a god-given right!

Rube Reaper

Elite

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Actually a person’s pronoun shows how cultured and well read they are. Third person pronouns denote the highest level of critical thinking skills and benevolence.

I am just happy you won't reproduce.

If you think about it. Mother nature has deselected LGBTwhatevers from the gene pool.

Heterosexuals are the chosen ones.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I am just happy you won't reproduce.

If you think about it. Mother nature has deselected LGBTwhatevers from the gene pool.

Heterosexuals are the chosen ones.
I foster children. They are thoroughly immersed in queer culture before they leave this house and know the value of fostering other children once they find a partner.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I foster children. They are thoroughly immersed in queer culture before they leave this house and know the value of fostering other children once they find a partner.
That's no surprise. Foster parents are just state sponsored sex traffickers.

You're still subhuman compared to an unvaxxed heterosexual like myself.

Rube Reaper

Elite
That's no surprise. Foster parents are just state sponsored sex traffickers.

You're still subhuman compared to an unvaxxed heterosexual like myself.
If you continue to act like a subhuman bigot you will be treated like a subhuman bigot in the future.

Chose wisely. Once you are rightfully assigned to a work camp for the rest of your life nobody will feel bad for you.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
If you continue to act like a subhuman bigot you will be treated like a subhuman bigot in the future.

Chose wisely. Once you are rightfully assigned to a work camp for the rest of your life nobody will feel bad for you.

Top Bottom