Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Freedom-Friendly Employers

squirrel_tail

Poster
How is it the AL governor hasn't banned vaccine passports?
Well the Alabama legislature did pass SB 267 (and Ivey signed into law) that banned businesses or government from denying services or goods due to vaccination status, but this did not include protections for employees.

SB267 passed by a miracle, because most of the legislature is in cahoots with the AL Dept of Public Health.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Well the Alabama legislature did pass SB 267 (and Ivey signed into law) that banned businesses or government from denying services or goods due to vaccination status, but this did not include protections for employees.

SB267 passed by a miracle, because most of the legislature is in cahoots with the AL Dept of Public Health.
What kind of job are you looking for? Like an entry level, hourly paid job

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’m open - but typically I’ve done hourly - I’ve got a variety of work experience and a degree, but would probably still fall under entry level.
Seriously, Pixel Joe’s Studio is looking for an entry level Real Estate photographer and Drone pilot if you want to look him up

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I've always liked the Gab dude.

They want to gaslight us into violence. Don’t fall for it. It’s one big reason why we have always moderated strongly against fedposting and threats of violence. This is a peaceful movement and Gab is a peaceful community.

We are builders, reformers, men and women of God. We do not destroy things. We build civilizations. We build roads, bridges, airplanes, space ships, and the internet. We explore the world and the stars. We spread the Gospel to every nation.

God is righteously judging our county, but do not be tempted by The Enemy’s deception and lies. We are going to sit back and watch as the woke American Regime consumes itself. While this happens we are going to peacefully build.

New channels of communication. New sources of information. New marketplaces. New economies. New cities. We will rebuild it all, just as we’ve done many times before.

Get out of the cities, get your kids out of woke schools, stop watching controlled opposition media, stop using Big Tech services, stop buying Globohomo products, shop local, start a small business, get involved in your local community, and sit tight. God is in control.

Latest posts

Top Bottom