Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Former tMBers....

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Tennessee's entire class has been on campus since December. They signed some portal guys. I honestly don't know shit about the newcomers but at this point it's safe to say Heupel can win with anyone. Hendon Hooker got benched at Va Tech of all places. I don't even think USCjr recruited Jalin Hyatt. We literally pulled a guy from being a manager at Dollar General. They'll win no matter which future CTE recipients we put on the field.
At First…

1675377190669.gif

Then I realized utjrjr NOW uses uscjr as the barometer for success 🤣🤣🤣.

This is actually the most levelheaded thing I’ve heard from a Val in the last year.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
77042f5b-dbe9-4f5e-af51-b88d7ddb5659-milton.jpg

Has USCjr ever even been to the Orange Bowl?
Dis bitch talk'n bout the orange bowl? Some won preach to him.
@PeytonMooning

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Dude….

If you don’t have access at all…..yore retarded.

I’ve been banned for years…..but just log on to my family (brother, me and dad)shared account we have had since 2000.)
Yeah, 2006 is when I joined. Last year I said fuck it after a BS ban in March. I made a return back in Oct and the permabanned me again for being a previously banned member. FUCK THEM

BurntJ

Founder
I could've sworn Hyatt went to HS like 5 minutes from your campus. I'm too lazy to look it up.
No...he is from SC.

But even if....so what, there are hundreds of kids that live near UGA and aren't good enough to get offered by UGA. Congrats on yore sorry players that help you beat shitty schools.

What was his record vs UGA? How many titles didn't we NOT win b/c we didn't have Hyatt, bet he dominated the ONLY Def he played all year? Checks notes.... 0-3 career, 0 missed titles, and NOPE he did have a whooping 63yrd and NO Td's vs UGA.

Yore right....big miss on our part, NOT sure how we won a game without him........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BurntJ

Founder
Yeah, 2006 is when I joined. Last year I said fuck it after a BS ban in March. I made a return back in Oct and the permabanned me again for being a previously banned member. FUCK THEM
Oh I agree completely.

That place is fuckin awful.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
No...he is from SC.

But even if....so what, there are hundreds of kids that live near UGA and aren't good enough to get offered by UGA. Congrats on yore sorry players that help you beat shitty schools.

What was his record vs UGA? How many titles didn't we NOT win b/c we didn't have Hyatt, bet he dominated the ONLY Def he played all year? Checks notes.... 0-3 career, 0 missed titles, and NOPE he did have a whooping 63yrd and NO Td's vs UGA.

Yore right....big miss on our part, NOT sure how we won a game without him........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Hyatt is from Irmo, SC. So literally within walking distance of USCjr

He was the best WR in CFB last year.

UGA is the second best program in CFB.

Tennessee has one of their worst seasons in school history two years ago, hasn't won 10 games in 20 years before this season, and lost half the roster to the portal 18 months ago.

I can't name any WRs from UGA or USCjr, but Hyatt is better than all of them.

If he does well at the combine I can't imagine him falling past the middle of the 2nd round. Could go 1st if someone really likes him.

This is like UF fans saying they wouldn't have wanted Peyton because they beat him. He's better than anyone that's ever played for UF by a mile. I'm not sure who UGA's best WR is (Hines Ward?) but no one from UGA or USCjr has won the Biletnikoff. So he'd be the best WR in either school's history.

Just because you win doesn't mean you don't miss in recruiting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom