Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

** Former Redskins QB tOSU dumbass Haskins, replacing Big Ben in Pittsburgh

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Lol

Hanskins fleecing Pittsburgh is poetic justice.

Quatch$

Elite
A fresh start. He gets to learn from a great organization. He’s incredibly talented.
As a lifelong fan, I can tell you they are not a great organization any longer... probably haven’t been since about 2009. Tomlin has been a complete dud. Piles up the regular season wins and can’t do shit in the playoffs. He has done less with more than any coach over the last decade.

as far as Haskins is concerned, what I see is a million dollar arm and a ten cent brain.

TJHall1

Legendary
He will do well there.
giphy.gif

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
As a lifelong fan, I can tell you they are not a great organization any longer... probably haven’t been since about 2009. Tomlin has been a complete dud. Piles up the regular season wins and can’t do shit in the playoffs. He has done less with more than any coach over the last decade.

as far as Haskins is concerned, what I see is a million dollar arm and a ten cent brain.
No, Pittsburgh is one of the best run organizations in all of sports. Even when they are down they are in the wild card hunt. Then they aren't down for very long. They do little through FA and most of it through the draft.

As much as Tomlin annoys Steelers fans, if he were fired today, he would have calls from 28 other organizations before the day was over.

spf84

Poster
I mean I’m a Steelers fan, I don’t really see what the big deal is. They signed him to a 1 year futures/reserves contract, and they have no cap room, so it’s not for much. Evaluate him and se did you think you can develop him. Dobbs is a free agent, Ben has 1 year left if that max, and Rudolph isn’t the answer.

Quatch$

Elite
No, Pittsburgh is one of the best run organizations in all of sports. Even when they are down they are in the wild card hunt. Then they aren't down for very long. They do little through FA and most of it through the draft.

As much as Tomlin annoys Steelers fans, if he were fired today, he would have calls from 28 other organizations before the day was over.
Yeah I’ve heard this for the last 5 years. I wish we’d be able to test that hypothesis. Sick of his fucking tired catch phrases (the standard is standard, it is what it is, etc.), and really sick of his lack of keeping players in check. Bell, Brown, Shuster, and now you see Claypool talking shit. So it’s laughable to think that Haskins is going to be shaped up by the Steelers. If anything he’s going to be enabled by Tomlin.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I mean I’m a Steelers fan, I don’t really see what the big deal is. They signed him to a 1 year futures/reserves contract, and they have no cap room, so it’s not for much. Evaluate him and se did you think you can develop him. Dobbs is a free agent, Ben has 1 year left if that max, and Rudolph isn’t the answer.

Have fun.

1611283577941.gif

BurtReynoldsMustache

Poster
Founder
Yeah I’ve heard this for the last 5 years. I wish we’d be able to test that hypothesis. Sick of his fucking tired catch phrases (the standard is standard, it is what it is, etc.), and really sick of his lack of keeping players in check. Bell, Brown, Shuster, and now you see Claypool talking shit. So it’s laughable to think that Haskins is going to be shaped up by the Steelers. If anything he’s going to be enabled by Tomlin.
Tomlin should've been fired the day after the loss to the Browns, but Art is too big of a pussy to do it. I'm so fucking over that moron.

Top Bottom