Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Former Obama admin: unvaccinated should not be able to work, have access to children

Oler Ted

Elite

Ttuplm05

Poster

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
My post was about the non-vaccinated having to wear a yellow 'V' patch to identify those who don't comply, much like how the Jews needed to wear a yellow star of David during the Nazi reign.
I understand, I just had it backwards like they were the ones wearing the V for vaccinated…dude im high right now. Im sorry.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Also, @PowerMEGA are you like the antithesis of the Mega Powers??? I need to know this right now!!

AnguishedArtisticHylaeosaurus-max-1mb.gif

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Also, @PowerMEGA are you like the antithesis of the Mega Powers??? I need to know this right now!!

AnguishedArtisticHylaeosaurus-max-1mb.gif
Back in my college days, there were many debates among me and my friends over over many bong hits about which is greater: PowerMEGA, or MEGAPower. After much debate and about a quarter pound, it was concluded that PowerMEGA was greater.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Considering I doubt Obama has been vaccinated as with a large amount of African Americans, sebalis sounds racist and needs to be cancelled.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
They are still trying to get half the population vaccinated. They'll be lucky to get 55 percent of the population vaxxed without mandating it. Trying to mandate something with half the population not wanting it is a huge uphill battle.
It’s coming.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Fuck these people. I’m amazed at how many of these idiots don’t trust the “vaccine” they have taken to protect them from a virus that 99.95% of the people who even get it will survive. Me taking a shot that has killed more people than all other vaccines combined over the last 20 years for her meemaw?

mrt

Elite
Where are those lightening strikes that are needed the most. At this point the entire liberal party is bat shit crazy and nothing they say is credible or truthful but only a stunt to get free coverage on the Marxist news networks. Seems to me if you want to find a supremacist you can find them where you expect to find them, in the democrap party.

Latest posts

Top Bottom