Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Food Thread - ATTN: @nape

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
@Nape - far be it from me to offer any culinary tips to a magician like yourself, but please indulge in a grilled meatloaf for your boys.

Dial up your best 3-4 lb meatloaf combo, but cook it on indirect heat (350ish) on your grill for 1-1.5 hours. Profit.

we serve it with butter sautéed Italian green beans and mashies.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Best meatloaf I’ve made is Tyler Florence recipe. It’s so good.
I made one a while back with 1 lb of beef and 1 lb of venison. Added some diced onion and various spices and a bit of BBQ sauce. Surprised myself with how good it was. The BBQ sauce made it just a hint of sweet but not overpowering.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Sounds good. Never made a meatloaf but I’ll give it a shot.
Use your meatball recipe in a loaf pan. Leave the leftover meatloaf uncut and refrigerate. Next day, cut a perfect sandwich sized slice for a meatloaf sandwich. The sandwiches are something you won’t forget. Comfort food.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Use your meatball recipe in a loaf pan. Leave the leftover meatloaf uncut and refrigerate. Next day, cut a perfect sandwich sized slice for a meatloaf sandwich. The sandwiches are something you won’t forget. Comfort food.
This. Meatloaf sandwich is the GOAT sandwich.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
God speed on your loss @Nape. I hope you and your family find peace.
I will not insult any of you with a step by step meatloaf picture show, but I just slapped on down on the grill and I will give you a before and after.
3lbs of ground round, pulsed up onion and four garlic cloves, seasoning, two eggs and some bread crumbs. Pretty stock meatloaf. On indirect heat at about 350 for 60-90 min. Don’t judge the grill to harsh. It’s due for a cleaning. Before:
CC1E2698-5BAA-48F7-8826-D54711AA710B.jpeg

Top Bottom