Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Food riots across the world

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I’m not sure their policy in Germany, but aldi in the US prides itself on low prices
I think its known worldwide as a discount grocer. It has some quirks like you have to have a quarter for the grocery cart, sometimes name brand and sometimes off brand etc.

But there are select items that are high quality. For example, their salmon is really good and take home pizzas are really good. Just like a lot of other grocers, good at some things but not others.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think its known worldwide as a discount grocer. It has some quirks like you have to have a quarter for the grocery cart, sometimes name brand and sometimes off brand etc.

But there are select items that are high quality. For example, their salmon is really good and take home pizzas are really good. Just like a lot of other grocers, good at some things but not others.
Aldi used to be the only place I would shop at a few years back. I would get the family groceries to pinch pennies. Now with grocery delivery it’s just to easy to have them delivered. Just work a couple hours overtime and the difference is paid

Latest posts

Top Bottom