Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flying to Tampa....

skramer100

Elite
Founder
United first class is purely business travel. They have the lowest upgrade cost through business. That said, when I flew for work to Switzerland through Chicago, Morris Day sat next to me in first class, so United is ok with me.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
What were ticket prices looking like? I saw where airfare was up over 50%. Maybe hot chicks are staying home but husbands will still foot the bill to get their mb 3's the hell out of town.

TJHall1

Legendary
All the nonsense about NJ. It is a beautiful state. Like any other, it has its parts.

The political environment blows.

But we have one of the highest per capita incomes in the country.

Florida is also home and the GOAT. I plan on voting to keep it that way
You conveniently leave out that along with the income it has one of the highest costs of living in the continental US.
Pay a whole bunch of money to live in the asshole of the country with a bunch of other grade A faggots and the worst politics in the country?

🤣🤣🤣Hard pass.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
You conveniently leave out that along with the income it has one of the highest costs of living in the continental US.
Pay a whole bunch of money to live in the asshole of the country with a bunch of other grade A faggots and the worst politics in the country?

🤣🤣🤣Hard pass.
Dear Facebook.....

Top Bottom