Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Florida state 😂

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
What are these announcers talking about?

giphy.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This is like a cross between a bad jimbo fisher fsu team and a Willie taggart team. The effort level of a bad jimbo team with the talent of a Willie team.
One of the most pathetic displays I’ve ever seen. Previously I would sympathize with some of these players, but fuck no not any more. They are getting paid and now you watch these guys get paid to half ass it.

You see a guy here or there in the NFL half ass it, but never a whole team like this. These guys can just quit with no real repercussions because they can just take a check to go somewhere else next year. Weird times

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
One of the most pathetic displays I’ve ever seen. Previously I would sympathize with some of these players, but fuck no not any more. They are getting paid and now you watch these guys get paid to half ass it.

You see a guy here or there in the NFL half ass it, but never a whole team like this. These guys can just quit with no real repercussions because they can just take a check to go somewhere else next year. Weird times
Not only do I have no sympathy, I’m pissed at these slackers. This team has no business even losing to GT or BC, much less getting physically dominated by both. We haven’t seen jogging around the field like this since the end of the jimbo era. We’ve had some shitty teams in the recent past but they at least mostly tried hard. Its incredible.

I wonder how much money FSU’s NIL collective has in the bank relative to how much they have to pay out per current contracts. Those donations are going to dry up fast so I hope they aren’t relying on future donations to pay current contracts. Could get interesting.

Anyhoo, we got any gator fans around here we can point and laugh at?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hey whoa, I had the ridicule FSU thread. Look at the sPotify.com/records:Bitchasd
Or the Union Charteer of independent dumbass charter of independent countries in America again, not once but twice.
If Kamal spoke like that I would buy another

Last edited:

ernestdefoe

Poster
FSU is a complete disappointment this year. As @shiv said DJU has destroyed FSU. The only hope they have it to replace him with another QB but I highly doubt the playoffs are in their future for this season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom