Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flame Aggie Friday (on a Thursday)

rebar

Elite
If there’s one thing Longhorns, Sooners and Red Raiders can agree on its that aggy is the weirdest bunch of losers in college sports. It’s unreal the shit they do in the name of “tradition”.
My dad has been laid up from surgery. He is from Missouri (st louis) we were watching fb and I said how weird they were. He told me stories for almost 2hrs of all the weirdos he has mer in the steel world that were aggies
He had me lmao. Hard to out do the Clemson cult but they have triple lapped all contenders

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
My dad has been laid up from surgery. He is from Missouri (st louis) we were watching fb and I said how weird they were. He told me stories for almost 2hrs of all the weirdos he has mer in the steel world that were aggies
He had me lmao. Hard to out do the Clemson cult but they have triple lapped all contenders
Same. Thought it was Clemson but then I found out these guys. Just fucking weird man.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

In 2018, the University of Texas extended an invitation to play a home-and-home with rival Texas A&M during the 2022-23 football seasons. After the Aggies declined, Texas athletic director Chris Del Conte scheduled Alabama for those two years instead while Texas A&M played Appalachian State. 5 years after Texas A&M’s chess move, the Aggies instead lost to the Mountaineers and fired their head coach while Texas is in the #CFBPlayoff because of their impressive win over guess who…Alabama.#AggieFactThursday

Latest posts

Top Bottom