Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FJB Coin - Get Rich And Help The Country.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
First a disclaimer – I own this coin and stand to profit if it’s price rises.

I think it is our duty to do everything in our power to foment the current of disgust toward those in charge, and think I’ve found an opportunity for us to make a few bucks in the process. Steve Bannon and the folks over at the War Room are supporting FJB Coin. It currently stands for Freedom, Jobs, Business, but as its founder has said, we all know what it really mean. In 5 days, they will be releasing an app that will allow for easy access to purchasing the coin, and easy trade from person to person with it. I cannot vouch for the app, and given how these things work I’d guess that it might not roll off the line 100% ready. But it seems like they expect it to work out and I assume it will in the long term. It might not be a bad idea to try to get in before the release.

Some other reasons to consider buying:
  • I ain’t selling, and I don’t think many who buy because they hate this administration will either.
  • If a coin has a lot of holders, the price has trouble dropping a great deal, and usually goes up.
  • This makes this coin a potential store of value if nothing else in the upcoming turbulent times.
  • If this gains any momentum at all, I expect people will rush to get in. So many people say FJB every single day.
  • If the market cap gets big enough, businesses that support the cause will get involved.
  • If the price rises, the right people will get rich, and hopefully use their gains for the betterment of the country. The lefties won’t be buying this one.
  • Imagine the story of this coin rocketing right before the midterms. The media will try to downplay it as we tell this administration exactly how we feel about them.
  • It’s cheap. Right now, $100 buys about 180,000 coins.
If you’re new to crypto, the process is tedious, but it really could be worth it. I can give some details about how I purchase, but you can also find them at https://fjbcoin.org/.

One thing to remember, the more who buy in, the more the price goes up. So if you buy, bring your friends. People are interested, and I’ve gotten a few in myself with more on the way.

And one final note – $1,000 invested in Shiba Inu coin in August of 2020 would have been worth about $14 million roughly a year later. There are even bigger swings depending on the timing. People have gotten filthy rich off of crypto. Even a few bucks can be worth a lot if people jump in, and I think it would be of great benefit to the country too.

Always keep in mind that anything you contribute you can potentially lose.

That said, what do you think?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Isn't that basically what all investments are? The first or large (often simultaneous) are at the top of the pyramid, and gain as the demand for their shares/coins/product/whatever goes up?

No, most investments produce something. Like a coca-cola or a computer or a phone.

Im not saying there are not legitmate economic reasons for the fjbcoin, maybe there are i dont know.

Maybe some will view it as a commemorative token. Who knows.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
always-sunny-in-philadelphia-frank-warthog.gif

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
No, most investments produce something. Like a coca-cola or a computer or a phone.

Im not saying there are not legitmate economic reasons for the fjbcoin, maybe there are i dont know.

Maybe some will view it as a commemorative token. Who knows.

Pyramid schemes sell products too. It seems you have an issue with crypto, which, fair enough.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Pyramid schemes sell products too. It seems you have an issue with crypto, which, fair enough.

No, I love crypto but that doesn't make them produce anything.

One could argue they produce an immutable ledger and thus have value. I think the coins are in the process of answering that question right now.

I just don't know enough about the FJB coin to have an opinion one way or another. I believe the decentralized networks will have a purpose in the future, no idea how a fjb coin will fit into that picture.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

I think it is our duty to do everything in our power to foment the current of disgust toward those in charge, and think I’ve found an opportunity for us to make a few bucks in the process. Steve Bannon and the folks over at the War Room are supporting FJB Coin. It currently stands for Freedom, Jobs, Business, but as its founder has said, we all know what it really mean. In 5 days, they will be releasing an app that will allow for easy access to purchasing the coin, and easy trade from person to person with it. I cannot vouch for the app, and given how these things work I’d guess that it might not roll off the line 100% ready. But it seems like they expect it to work out and I assume it will in the long term. It might not be a bad idea to try to get in before the release.

Some other reasons to consider buying:
  • I ain’t selling, and I don’t think many who buy because they hate this administration will either.
  • If a coin has a lot of holders, the price has trouble dropping a great deal, and usually goes up.
  • This makes this coin a potential store of value if nothing else in the upcoming turbulent times.
  • If this gains any momentum at all, I expect people will rush to get in. So many people say FJB every single day.
  • If the market cap gets big enough, businesses that support the cause will get involved.
  • If the price rises, the right people will get rich, and hopefully use their gains for the betterment of the country. The lefties won’t be buying this one.
  • Imagine the story of this coin rocketing right before the midterms. The media will try to downplay it as we tell this administration exactly how we feel about them.
  • It’s cheap. Right now, $100 buys about 180,000 coins.
If you’re new to crypto, the process is tedious, but it really could be worth it. I can give some details about how I purchase, but you can also find them at https://fjbcoin.org/.

One thing to remember, the more who buy in, the more the price goes up. So if you buy, bring your friends. People are interested, and I’ve gotten a few in myself with more on the way.

And one final note – $1,000 invested in Shiba Inu coin in August of 2020 would have been worth about $14 million roughly a year later. There are even bigger swings depending on the timing. People have gotten filthy rich off of crypto. Even a few bucks can be worth a lot if people jump in, and I think it would be of great benefit to the country too.

Always keep in mind that anything you contribute you can potentially lose.

Do think you may be on to something with a pop just before mid-terms and even before the next presidential election ...... if Sleepy Joe is awake enough to run again.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
Do think you may be on to something with a pop just before mid-terms and even before the next presidential election ...... if Sleepy Joe is awake enough to run again.

That's the thing to me. I think the parallel economy idea is a good one, and needed with the Lindell debanking, the GoFundMe issue in Canada, I could list many more. But that will take a lot of time, effort, and can go in a million directions. I trust the War Room folks (I recommend everyone listen), but to say that FJB will power a parallel economy is a longshot is putting it very mildly.

What I do know is that the market is there. Everyone I've talked to personally is at least nominally interested. Some bought right away. People want to get rich, and know they can with crypto because they've seen it happen. But more, they want to tell the folks running this country exactly how they feel.

If this coin gets any momentum at all I expect it to shoot. Especially if the app makes purchasing easy.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Crypto has a lot of uses other than currency. Are you against those uses also?

And i replied because you only had one misspelled word and you probably did that by mistake so i read your post this time.
Depends what yes mean bye “crypto”.

Dew eye dislike blockchain inn general? Knot necessarily butt that technology doesn’t give people license two dew as they sea fit.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
What happens when Biden is out of office. Seems like a gimmick to me

I'd obviously like to see it become useful, but as I said above that is a long shot. The only reason there is a chance is that Steve Bannon and the War Room folks are working to create a parallel economy so we aren't dependent on people who hate us, and FJB will supposedly be a part of that. There is an app due for release in three days that will start that process.

The first step toward anything like that happening though, is a large increase holders and in the market cap. Only when there is a lot of money wrapped up in the coin does it become feasible for more people get involved with it. I think that has a legit chance at happening because... FJB.

This coin rocketing in the same summer as the midterms approach is way to let the leadership know how we feel. Once it gains any momentum, there is market full of people that will want in. That's my prediction.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'd obviously like to see it become useful, but as I said above that is a long shot. The only reason there is a chance is that Steve Bannon and the War Room folks are working to create a parallel economy so we aren't dependent on people who hate us, and FJB will supposedly be a part of that. There is an app due for release in three days that will start that process.

The first step toward anything like that happening though, is a large increase holders and in the market cap. Only when there is a lot of money wrapped up in the coin does it become feasible for more people get involved with it. I think that has a legit chance at happening because... FJB.

This coin rocketing in the same summer as the midterms approach is way to let the leadership know how we feel. Once it gains any momentum, there is market full of people that will want in. That's my prediction.
I've seen some of that. It could be a gift or something. I have no problem w someone buying some. I wouldn't put my mortgage money in it

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
No one should put their mortgage money in it. Anything you spend on this you risk losing.

But, their ideas have some merit, at least in theory. It seems they are working to get people a real alternative to fiat. I think we've all seen why that may be of some value.

They just released their white paper. If you have even a modicum of interest in the concept or in crypto, it's worth a read. If there are any crypto experts I'd be interested in their take on it.

https://fjbcoin.org/FJB-WHITEPAPER.pdf

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
No one should put their mortgage money in it. Anything you spend on this you risk losing.

But, their ideas have some merit, at least in theory. It seems they are working to get people a real alternative to fiat. I think we've all seen why that may be of some value.

They just released their white paper. If you have even a modicum of interest in the concept or in crypto, it's worth a read. If there are any crypto experts I'd be interested in their take on it.

https://fjbcoin.org/FJB-WHITEPAPER.pdf
It’s probably worth throwing a couple hundos; you never know.

Couple things, they don’t mention the fjb blockchain code. Is it open sourced?
Not sure why they just don’t use the lighting network. Why create a new coin except to raise capital. They could also create this coin on other base 1 coins.
As pointed out already, xrp is built to do settlements. Could probably build on this.
So the other value is the wallet. I like this idea for a user friendly wallet that handles other cryptos, can be used to purchase on a marketplace. They don’t mention backup which is a big issue. Does this wallet create a btc wallet? What if your device messes up. What’s the recovery process. The fjb wallet needs to be open sourced. This way others can contribute, and evaluate the security and reliability.
Lastly they don’t mention proof of work or proof of stake for the fjb block chain. Also if they allowed staking then folks could get interest by just owning fjb.

If they’re serious and knowledgeable about cryptos I would expect these items to be addressed.

They do have the marketing, and metcalfs law will kick in if they get enough people to use this. Again it’s back to Steve’s commitment to make this successful. Will do anything and everything, make this their top priority, be all in, work night and day if needed?

Also I go back and forth on calling this fjb coin. Let’s say this does take off and is used for the next 50 years. Do we really want to keep mushy brains 🧠 name alive? Otoh we probably need to have a reminder in the future to never forget the financial pain fjb has caused 99.9% of the population.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
The app allowing an easy on-ramp is late, but will supposedly be out in less than a week. It will reportedly be accompanied by a large marketing effort, including on the War Room which is currently getting close to a million downloads a day and streams in quite a few different areas as well.

I have a feeling some people may wind up kicking themselves on this - put a few bucks in and become a stakeholder while it's still cheap.

And don't forget, this is a legitimate attempt by the MAGA faction to fight against the machine currently controlled by authoritarians. It's a good way to support the movement and hopefully make a few bucks while you're at it.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
The app allowing for easy purchasing of several coins including FJB was released last Monday. They had around 5,000 sign-ups in the hour that it was up before the company that processes payments backed out of the deal and left them hanging.

These lefties fight from every single angle.

Anyway, here is the video explaining the app and what it will do once it is up and running.

I still think this coin has a lot of potential value and really don't want to see the left win this one.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The app allowing for easy purchasing of several coins including FJB was released last Monday. They had around 5,000 sign-ups in the hour that it was up before the company that processes payments backed out of the deal and left them hanging.

These lefties fight from every single angle.

Anyway, here is the video explaining the app and what it will do once it is up and running.

I still think this coin has a lot of potential value and really don't want to see the left win this one.
Do you know which company it was that backed out?

It is really difficult navigating services and products to use when you are now towing the line of "accepted opinion"

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
The company is named Wyre. It's insane because they stood to make bank on this thing. Just take the 5,000 sign-ups in the very short window where the app was up, assume 50 bucks per person, and you're already at a quarter of a million worth of transactions processed. And that's just day one and assuming a small initial deposit.

Get woke, go broke I guess. Though I guess they could be getting rewarded for their troubles now in some other way.

Anyway, if you listen to the War Room you'll know that audience won't be stopped by this hiccup - I'd guess even more try to pile in once they get it running, which they are working on now using a different avenue.

If you want to make money, beat the left, and send an FJB message so loud it can't be drowned out, consider investing now and get others to do the same.

Of course you should remember to never invest anything you can't afford to lose.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
Do you know which company it was that backed out?

It is really difficult navigating services and products to use when you are now towing the line of "accepted opinion"

Have you all had some difficulty in this arena as well?

The War Room is actively working to create alternatives for people who are at risk for losing services, etc. due to their politics. FJB is just a component of that.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I just bought a good bit of silver. I'm good for a little bit.

Me too. Bought silver 100% instead of 50% Bitcoin in 2009-2011. Was gonna throw $5k at Bitcoin. Got talked out of it by the same argument used above. Ponzi scheme, no actual value. Glad silver made me a few thousand. Would want to be a fucking multi-millionaire or any thing.

Stray

Poster

Every coin that is created is for the sole purpose of eventually being traded on a third-rate exchange to make those who created the coin extremely rich. There is no other use for cryptocurrencies. No one would buy a car for 20,000 when the coin they are using to buy it could be worth 30,000 the next week. So this is just a business model to make a few rich. And everyone saying he became rich with a coin is a liar or part of the ponzi scheme. Just saying Bitconnect...
And FJB lost 95% of it's valuie in Feb 2023 already, only Trump lemmings bought this coin to make a rich man richer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom