Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First post, join me in prayer

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Almighty Father,

We come to you giving thanks, for we can never thank you enough despite the troubling times we are currently in. Throughout time, tyrants have attempted to silence the Truth which ultimately means silencing Your Word. We know these attempts are futile, but please understand we are still troubled and afraid of these uncertain times in our great country's history. I ask that you continue to protect Your people, protect and guide our President and military, and continue lighting miracles within the hearts of those who are blind and asleep. We as a nation have strayed from Your ways too long now with perversions, greed, secularism, lies, and now suppression. We know this is not a battle of flesh and blood, but rather a battle of GOOD vs evil. The weak liar and deceiver thinks it has outsmarted You, but we Believers know the Truth. It has been written long before our time, and thus we have always possessed the Holiest of playbooks and game plans for this battle. I pledge to you now, humbly, that I will never be ashamed to speak Your Name and share your Word in the face of evil. I will laugh in its face, for I KNOW......Lord Almighty, YOU ALWAYS WIN.

In the name of Your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, who was brutally killed to free our souls and grant us Eternity in Your Kingdom....I do pray.

AMEN

Scartiger

Elite
Almighty Father,

We come to you giving thanks, for we can never thank you enough despite the troubling times we are currently in. Throughout time, tyrants have attempted to silence the Truth which ultimately means silencing Your Word. We know these attempts are futile, but please understand we are still troubled and afraid of these uncertain times in our great country's history. I ask that you continue to protect Your people, protect and guide our President and military, and continue lighting miracles within the hearts of those who are blind and asleep. We as a nation have strayed from Your ways too long now with perversions, greed, secularism, lies, and now suppression. We know this is not a battle of flesh and blood, but rather a battle of GOOD vs evil. The weak liar and deceiver thinks it has outsmarted You, but we Believers know the Truth. It has been written long before our time, and thus we have always possessed the Holiest of playbooks and game plans for this battle. I pledge to you now, humbly, that I will never be ashamed to speak Your Name and share your Word in the face of evil. I will laugh in its face, for I KNOW......Lord Almighty, YOU ALWAYS WIN.

In the name of Your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, who was brutally killed to free our souls and grant us Eternity in Your Kingdom....I do pray.

AMEN
Amen brother! And I agree I'll fight to my death with no regrets for my daughter and her generation.

Top Bottom