Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First 80 degree day of the year in Pritzkanistan!!

Nape

Elite
Founder
Sorry to hear of the struggles bud. Hopefully there were some positive takeaways from time away with the fam. Glad to have you back on the board!
Thanks pal. Wife is still down there. She’s been there 2 weeks. I’m just glad she can go to our house and get away from her parents house. This is beating the fuck out of her. She’s coming home TH and the boys and me are heading down FR.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Wife’s dad is at home in hospice with stage 4 lung cancer that has spread to his lumbar, left leg, stomach, and liver. Neither of us has lost a parent yet so this fucking sucks.

Seen entirely too much death and cancer lately. Prayers for FiL to not suffer.

Nape

Elite
Founder
Yeah man, agree with @Jtrain80’s sentiment and sure many others do here.

Let us know if there is somewhere to send flowers or a donation to a charity that he cared about
Will do. Hospice is there now getting ready to take him. We will bring him home as soon as possible. Not sure how that all works.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
Wife’s dad is at home in hospice with stage 4 lung cancer that has spread to his lumbar, left leg, stomach, and liver. Neither of us has lost a parent yet so this fucking sucks.

Damn man. Sucks real bad. Lost my dad to metastasized colon cancer in 2012. That tough SOB found out he had it 2003. Fought like hell to get things in order so my mom would have a real good life after he passed. Did chemo and radiation at the same time. However, once it hit renal and the lymph nodes he and us knew it was final. Sorry for your loss.

On a side note, going to be 82 today in the used to be GOAT (until Lance-Bottoms screwed it all up) today. Going to find a roof top and look at hipster girls wearing barely nothing after work. Will be nice.

Top Bottom