Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fired a 46-47 93 today with a birdie. What did you do?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
View attachment 25491had a three double bogies and a triple that blew the score up. Drinking from the GOAT cup, the FSF cup, available at the store online. cheers folks!
Keep drinking. I have a friend that his alcohol consumption has a direct effect on his golf score. In other words, he shoots better with a buzz on.

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
Screenshot of my scorecard

f3459612c8a81870a5ed5461e960fbdd.jpg

denn

Legendary
Founder
Keep drinking. I have a friend that his alcohol consumption has a direct effect on his golf score. In other words, he shoots better with a buzz on.
I have known some really good players (a few of them were touring pros) that this is very true of. It is quite the thing too because if I start drinking while I am playing, it doesn't end well. At least not on the course.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I have known some really good players (a few of them were touring pros) that this is very true of. It is quite the thing too because if I start drinking while I am playing, it doesn't end well. At least not on the course.
I play with 2 scratch golfers that drink a 12 pack per round.

Top Bottom