Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fetterman Question

I read somewhere they have to keep wheeling his bones out until around august 24 to keep from requiring a special election the Dems risk losing. If he makes it to after said date, the PA gov can just appoint a new schmuck.

Has anyone else seen this? I tried doing some research but couldn’t find something official. Trying to red pill some friends. Any help is appreciated!

The closest I can find is from Newsweak saying if he resigns, whoever is appointed will face special election in ‘24, but doesn’t discuss specific dates

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I read somewhere they have to keep wheeling his bones out until around august 24 to keep from requiring a special election the Dems risk losing. If he makes it to after said date, the PA gov can just appoint a new schmuck.

Has anyone else seen this? I tried doing some research but couldn’t find something official. Trying to red pill some friends. Any help is appreciated!
All I can find out is the Governor can appoint a successor until the next regularly scheduled election.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I say keep him. No bill proposals coming from that office.
Most certainly would be. He wouldn't know what they were, but they would come. Aoc is somewhat coherent but has no idea what she proposes before she reads them. Retard Kane can't even speak.

champsballs

Elite
Founder

Ok fedboi

Top Bottom