Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fellas, not gonna lie...having a hard time this evening.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Everyone’s gone to bed and I’m the only one up still...drinking beer and listening to music. I keep going over each of their stories in my head. Sorry guise, today’s alwAys fuckery for me. Cheers gents.

edit: where’s my unique individual tag!? And the bounty hunter tag, where’d that go?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Everyone’s gone to bed and I’m the only one up still...drinking beer and listening to music. I keep going over each of their stories in my head. Sorry guise, today’s alwAys fuckery for me. Cheers gents.

edit: where’s my unique individual tag!? And the bounty hunter tag, where’d that go?

You need to go back to a patriotic avatar also...and I can't say anything to make you feel better, probably, but keep your head up! It's ok to mourn the lost, and today is the perfect day to do it...but get up tomorrow and enjoy life. It goes on with or without us, you have to try to enjoy the ride. I'm going through a rough patch at the moment, and have focused on getting outside more and excersizing. Seems to help me anyway. Go do something that makes you happy.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder

In these situations I prefer to keep drinking until I confront the root of the problem or until I pass out. Either way, no need to suffer pain longer than you need to and substances help a lot

We’re here for u BrAUther

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

EnApdOxXcAEVPv1.jpg

Top Bottom