Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Feels like Newsome is in deep shit

TTUcamper

Elite
George is doing heavy lifting in this shit show.

The good news is that they are going to have to cheat so overtly it's going to be really obvious. At this point everyone is on to their games, it won't be hard to spot anymore. The more they have to do this stuff the more people they wake up.

We are headed for a super aggressive karmic backlash.

denn

Legendary
Founder
No way he wins legitimately.
That isn't true. Sarcasm aside, BigBuc is correct, Cali is a dem stronghold. Now how big that is remains to be seen. Could it be that a "republican" could come in and unseat him? Sure but it is going to take a big effort. However recalling Newsome is a start in the correct direction IMO.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Software breach means they will go to mail in ballots, he should get 90% of those
They’ve already mailed a ballot to everyone in the state.

People in all 50 of the other states who have moved out have gotten them as well…

He’s gonna keep it, but I’d be straight shocked if it’s legitimate. Only way he doesn’t win is if Dems get arrogant thinking they don’t need to cheat.
It’s a barometer for 2022. The fact that we can even talk about it is terrible news for the Dims and they know it.

BigBucnNole

Elite
He’s gonna keep it, but I’d be straight shocked if it’s legitimate. Only way he doesn’t win is if Dems get arrogant thinking they don’t need to cheat.

Why would they need to cheat when only 24% of registered voters are Republican????

Anyone here use logic?

America 1st

Founder
For those that don’t know the ballots asks whether or not to recall Newsome with a yes or no.

If they check yes then they can mark who they want to replace him.

If he is recalled the person with the most votes fills his office. Newsome is running against the field and his own record. It’s not party vs. party.

America 1st

Founder
I think zero Democrats signing or not voting for someone else is a statistical anomaly that’s incredibly unlikely. I also think believing it’s 100% republican is thinking only a simpleton would believe.
Wonder how many legit signatures their dirty Sec of State removed from the recall lists.

Im old enough to remember those reports…

BigBucnNole

Elite
I think zero Democrats signing or not voting for someone else is a statistical anomaly that’s incredibly unlikely. I also think believing it’s 100% republican is thinking only a simpleton would believe.

What percent of the signature were dem? 35% percent of 1.4 million?

Which then leads me to ask the question whether you realize there are 20 million registered Dems in the state…

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

My wife has this “game” as I call it.

she literally starts the sentence with…. I feel like…..

Then proceeds to say the craziest shit you have ever heard. (Ex. Out of the blue she says…. I feel like people made up that math would be important in life….😳🤔🤦‍♂️🤯.)

Didn’t know the game was popular in Ohio too…..NICE.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Which then leads me to ask the question whether you realize there are 20 million registered Dems in the state…

That’s the question. How many Dems hate that POS fascist asshole? I live in NM and I haven’t found one person that like our petty tyrant.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Also should add that a drug dealer in LA was caught with 100's of absentee ballots. Good to know that drug dealers are getting active in politics now.

BigBucnNole

Elite
35% of the recall signers were his voters in the last election....

That’s what they supposedly say. I know from my experience with these, the petitions don’t normally put the party down on the form.

You’d have to go through each signature manually and tie it to a political party registration database. Doubt the press is going to bother doing that. Also doubt the Dems would release anything like that. That leaves the Republicans to say one way or the other and obviously they have their own mind games and biases they want to play on. I’d cut that 35% in half.

pretend it’s 20%. That’s 280k Dems out of 20 million registrations. That’s 1.4% of Democrats. Say each dem signature represented 3 angry Dems. That’s still only 4.2%… You’d need a lot more than that in a dem stronghold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom