Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FBI involvement on J6 confirmed

Joe King

Elite
There were so many fbi agents in the crowd that day that the fbi itself lost track of exactly how many were there.

If they were there for good reasons, why did they not drop cover in order to stop what was going on? Assuming of course if they weren't part of it.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
There were so many fbi agents in the crowd that day that the fbi itself lost track of exactly how many were there.

If they were there for good reasons, why did they not drop cover in order to stop what was going on? Assuming of course if they weren't part of it.
They hadn't planned on it becoming no more than an open house for Trump supporters.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I’m going to post some thoughts after spending the week in DC. The first thing that struck me is the force protection features of the federal buildings. They are all built like fortresses. And not only buildings we would all recognize - office buildings, museums etc. they all have walls or ditches in front with what is clearly ballistic glass for the first level or two. 0% chance the capitol was overrun by a bunch of unarmed, nonviolent protesters without inside help.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’m going to post some thoughts after spending the week in DC. The first thing that struck me is the force protection features of the federal buildings. They are all built like fortresses. And not only buildings we would all recognize - office buildings, museums etc. they all have walls or ditches in front with what is clearly ballistic glass for the first level or two. 0% chance the capitol was overrun by a bunch of unarmed, nonviolent protesters without inside help.
I concur. Break it up and spread the regulators and revenueors all over America.
Everything is better handed locally.

Golbez

Poster

They were busy holding the door open for everyone and yelling at them to move into the capitol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom