Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite Local Restaurant

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
caf3e3d0b56efa6c634081fdbbf1a790_-united-states-florida-duval-county-jacksonville-985430-dg-deli-and-grillhtm.jpg

D&G deli in Jacksonville. Go here every Saturday before work.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Mexican place in a gas station called Los Bocados. Been going there since they opened and they were on Triple D last year. Place has blown up and they are opening a restaurant soon.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Even though I’m currently in Austin, I haven’t eaten out enough to have a true favorite. So I’m going with my hometown. Not the greatest food but you said favorite so I’m going good food and amazing atmosphere:

1614284734963.jpeg

Nape

Elite
Founder
My favorites are by food style.

Dive Joint/Burgers
—Jackson Ave Pub - Naperville
— additional points for always having GBH on tap

images

Italian Beef
—Johnnie’s in Elmwood Park
— the gold standard

Johnnies-montage.jpg

Italian
— can’t choose just one. There are so many ridiculous joints in town. These are my typical go-to’s.

Joey DiBuono’s Tufano’s Vernon Park Tap for the best linguine and clams anywhere! The whole family eats there to give Joey some money back from him losing it on the golf course😎

—Agostino’s - Chicago. The best Italian seafood you will ever have.
l.jpg

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
My favorites are by food style.

Dive Joint/Burgers
—Jackson Ave Pub - Naperville
— additional points for always having GBH on tap

images

Italian Beef
—Johnnie’s in Elmwood Park
— the gold standard

Johnnies-montage.jpg

Italian
— can’t choose just one. There are so many ridiculous joints in town. These are my typical go-to’s.

Joey DiBuono’s Tufano’s Vernon Park Tap for the best linguine and clams anywhere! The whole family eats there to give Joey some money back from him losing it on the golf course😎

—Agostino’s - Chicago. The best Italian seafood you will ever have.
l.jpg

Out of your list I’ve only been to Agostino’s and that place was off the charts. I didn’t wanna leave. Next time I’m up there I definitely wanna try that Johnnies place if you say it’s good.

Nape

Elite
Founder
Johnnie’s is easy to get to. Just off Harlem on North Ave.

Went to Agostino’s just before the shut down. They had their own homemade ‘nduja....absolutely incredible. We typically get seafood there but they had veal saltimbocca that day so we tore that shit up.

Tide In The ATL

Poster
Founder
Atlanta Area
BBQ: Heirloom Marlet, Righteous Que, TDT BBQ
Non BBQ: Spring, NFA Burger, The Porter, Skip’s Chicago Dogs

Top Bottom