Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite grocery store

Favorite grocery store

• Publix

• Walmart

• Meijer

• Fred Mejer

• Kroger

• Whole foods

• Hometown grocery store

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Wanna hear a story?

5B3.gif

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Dorothy Lane Market makes all others bow down in reverence. My store is the original.

Ask @Nape

(Dots for meat when planning to feed a crowd)

When I was in NC, I shopped mostly at Harris Teeter, occasionally Bi-Lo. I actually lived in Salisbury and you couldn't pay me enough to shop at Food Lion.

Last edited:

Nape

Elite
Founder
Dorothy Lane Market makes all others bow down in reverence. My store is the original.

Ask @Nape

When I was in NC, I shopped mostly at Harris Teeter, occasionally Bi-Lo. I actually lived in Salisbury and you couldn't pay me enough to shop at Food Lion.
As good as it gets. There are small grocers up here such as Casey’s in Naperville and Western Springs. But it’s more of a butcher shop with a grocery attached.

We have Caputo’s that has everything you need for Italian feasts. Great deli, cheeses, salumi, meat, veg, pasta and all of the olive oil you could ever want. Decent seafood, great breads, and produce that will never leave you wanting. You can even get a GumballHead, a glass of wine, or whatever you wish from the stand up bar in the middle.

Long cat

Elite
HEB - End...of..... Thread
HEB wants to be Publix but it has a little too much Walmart mixed in.

I picked publix from that list but it is kind of pricey. I get most of my groceries from a monthly trip to costco so my 4 kids don’t eat us out of house and home.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Check out my thread if you wanna laugh

Ask @Nape

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Your story is hilarious. I read that you wanted a poll. So, I helped you out, fam.

I’m a worthless loser for not including Sam’s Club and Cosco.
Me too but that is where ya get the good stories. Nothing ever happens to me anymore. I only go to work church grocery and bank (stay in my car for that)

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Your story is hilarious. I read that you wanted a poll. So, I helped you out, fam.

I’m a worthless loser for not including Sam’s Club and Cosco.
Lotta stories in it. They are true the way I like to remember them. Some individuals may dispute a minor detail but all in all spot on

Top Bottom