Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite cereal?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
PAWG-o's (they don't start making these until 5 years from now though)

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Cinnamon Toast Crunch most def is my #1, but the kids got Oreo Os recently, and that shit is bauce!

denn

Legendary
Founder
Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Frosted Mini Wheats

Fruit Loops is way overrated IMO

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
How the fuck are Trix and Fruity pebbles 15 and 16 seeds? Did they have a terrible regular season or something?

I'm actually going Fruity Pebbles. Rare 1 seed upset. Cocoa Peebles are also WAY better than Cocoa Puffs.

Honey Oh's should be on the list. Way better than most of those cereals. Will fuck up the roof of your mouth if you don't let them get semi soggy though, which is the main drawback of Honey Oh's.

Kix is the worst cereal. I knew one kid who liked them growing up and he's now in prison for diddling kids.

Last edited:

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
How the fuck are Trix and Fruity pebbles 15 and 16 seeds? Did they have a terrible regular season or something?
I'm actually going Fruity Pebbles. Rare 1 seed upset. Cocoa Peebles are also WAY better than Cocoa Puffs.

Honey Oh's should be on the list. Way better than most of those cereals. Will fuck up the roof of your mouth if you don't let them get semi soggy though, which is the main drawback of Honey Oh's.

Kix is the worst cereal. I knew one kid who liked them growing him and he's now in prison for diddling kids.

it’s funny y’all say that. In one of my fantasy football leagues we actually voted that bracket all the way through to crown a champion. And fruity pebbles knocked off CTC in the first round. Reese’s Puffs beat fruity pebbles in the championship.

Top Bottom