Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favor: search "Alabama" on Spotify and post a screenshot of the results

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
If this is how utjr trolls after beating a shit team…fuck man, you hillbillies are worse off that I thought. Just watch me…..as I would be pissed as fuck if you guys beat us and then you pull this shit.

I would say yore better than this BUT I’m not so sure anymore. FML!

BurntJ

Founder
Misspelled knows
What happened to yore Great Bama foosball team? Looked like a broken POS to me….but I’ve been telling you that for weeks. OL was shit! Burton sucks ass. QB is Glass Joe. DL suck (2 good pass rushers and as I’ve been saying D Turner is yore best) Secondary is a Fuckin Disaster.

Now the real problems…..
Your team is an undisciplined shit show. Penalties and poors play (at crucial times).

Now how again were yore portal saviors we’re going to fix this?

Explain to me where i am/have been wrong?

(I know no Bammer is touching this…..it’s like talking about them Fuckin cousins. They know we are telling the truth so they avoid the conversation…….((ones that do respond are obviously not cousin fuckers)) which is why we get crickets.)

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
What happened to yore Great Bama foosball team? Looked like a broken POS to me….but I’ve been telling you that for weeks. OL was shit! Burton sucks ass. QB is Glass Joe. DL suck (2 good pass rushers and as I’ve been saying D Turner is yore best) Secondary is a Fuckin Disaster.

Now the real problems…..
Your team is an undisciplined shit show. Penalties and poors play (at crucial times).

Now how again were yore portal saviors we’re going to fix this?

Explain to me where i am/have been wrong?

(I know no Bammer is touching this…..it’s like talking about them Fuckin cousins. They know we are telling the truth so they avoid the conversation…….((ones that do respond are obviously not cousin fuckers)) which is why we get crickets.)
I said before the game, here in a thread, that 'Bama plays as individual players and not a team...I stand by this...the roster talent was heavy in the Gumps' favor, but utSR played team ball...lucky to win, but a win nonetheless...

BurntJ

Founder
I said before the game, here in a thread, that 'Bama plays as individual players and not a team...I stand by this...the roster talent was heavy in the Gumps' favor, but utSR played team ball...lucky to win, but a win nonetheless...
Woah there buddy don’t go disrespecting University of Toledo like that…..they are utSR.

There is a utjr in Knoxville and a utjrjr in Austin…..both suck and are knock offs but at least one loses to not shit programs (SEC). The other faggits will be claiming this illustrious feature soon BUT everyone knows they are just buying their way in….as they add NO VALUE to “It just means more….” We already have our share just means more…..losing to the champs yearly.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Woah there buddy don’t go disrespecting University of Toledo like that…..they are utSR.

There is a utjr in Knoxville and a utjrjr in Austin…..both suck and are knock offs but at least one loses to not shit programs (SEC). The other faggits will be claiming this illustrious feature soon BUT everyone knows they are just buying their way in….as they add NO VALUE to “It just means more….” We already have our share just means more…..losing to the champs yearly.
Shit man, I can't hide the 'tard when it shows...it's the Clemson in me...forgiveness is a given when I speak...I'm a soggy vegetable, so when you say things, say them slowly 🤯🥬🥦🌰 🤯

Last edited:

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
If this is how utjr trolls after beating a shit team…fuck man, you hillbillies are worse off that I thought. Just watch me…..as I would be pissed as fuck if you guys beat us and then you pull this shit.

I would say yore better than this BUT I’m not so sure anymore. FML!

I'm not talking shit, I was checking to see if I was following Alabama (band), when I searched them this is what popped up:

Screenshot_20221018-151045.png

I looked it up, apparently it's based on your listening history, but I've never listened to any of that other than Skynyrd and maybe that Roll On song by Alabama.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I'm not talking shit, I was checking to see if I was following Alabama (band), when I searched them this is what popped up:

View attachment 143421

I looked it up, apparently it's based on your listening history, but I've never listened to any of that other than Skynyrd and maybe that Roll On song by Alabama.
Lol 😅 thassss rassssisssss! 🤣

BurntJ

Founder

View attachment 143421

Ho Lee Chit! That’s awesome!

Out at Gid Turner and HIS SKILLET LICKERS.

Fuckin Slayed me Bro! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

View attachment 143421

I saw this thread in the similar threads at the bottom of the page and never saw the follow up of why you asked the original question until now lol

Top Bottom