Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Father of Georgia shooter being charged with murder?

MalO

Elite

I have to say I disagree with this. It's not Christian. Thousands of years ago ancient people knew enough to not hold people accountable for crimes they did not commit. So why are we starting to do that now?

Ezekiel 18:19-20

19 “Yet you ask, ‘Why does the son not share the guilt of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right and has been careful to keep all my decrees, he will surely live. 20 The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.

I say hold the shooter accountable as an adult. If they are old enough to plan out a mass shooting and kill multiple people, they are old enough to receive the death penalty for their crime.

The internet is banging the "guns are bad" drum and are asking "did he have it locked up?" or "did he have a trigger guard?" or "did he keep it loaded?"

None of those matter because none of them are a requirement. It's perfectly legal to keep an unlocked fully loaded firearm in your household.

It's illegal to walk into a school and shoot people.

Judge not according to the appearance, but with righteous judgement. John 7:24

If we continue down this rabbit hole, it's not going to end well. Next is social credit score, denying the right to bear arms to people because they are too risky. Then comes thought crimes. If certain individuals are deemed risky you can pro-actively enforce the law against them in order to prevent crimes from occurring in the first place.

"But think of the children" is the excuse being used to beat lady liberty to death with a sack of doorknobs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom